Prisoners to be delivered

This story is doing pretty well. I know that less than a hundred reads is not much however for me that means so much so thank you guys for the people who have read it. It isn't the best I am well aware of that! Onto the chapter!

GIOVANNI

3 days since the attack. I was on high alert because now we had Idalia to care for. I could tell that the stress was slowly eating away at Alessandro and the rest of my boys. They were getting more and more men into higher training. As much as I was proud, they were taking a risk bringing in every man for the job. I was worried that they could be spies.

So while they were bringing in every one they could find, I was getting a few of my most trusted men to do background checks on each of them. So far we'd suspected 12 and got 8 to confess to spying for our biggest threat, the Serbian Mafia. Nobody knows who the leader is, not even his own men, everyone calls him Serbian Killer. When we could get no information on their leader's whereabouts, we killed them.

I sat down at the dining table with the rest of my children and started eating. Idalia was especially quiet this evening so I cleared my throat and asked what she had been up to. She mumbled a response and went back to eating.
She had barely eaten half of her food when she excused herself and left the room with her plate.
"Me and Frank will see what is up with her." Tony said while standing with Frank at his side. I have them a sad smile an nodded. Alessandro watched as they left the room and then sighed.
"How is everything going with that Jamie kid?" I asked him.
He looked over at Embry and then back at me.
"He is not talking. I left him with Ryder, he will get him to talk." Embry replied with a flash of annoyance in his eyes.
Alessandro's phone rang and he picked it up, leaving the table.

ALESSANDRO

My phone rang and buzzed. I looked up at dad and my brothers before picking it up and leaving the room.
"Boss." I heard the familiar voice of one of my most trusted men, Ace.
"What?" I said in a cold tone. There was nothing for a few seconds before he spoke again. I noticed background chatter before he replied.
"We managed to locate Tommy and Connor Coldwall. They put up quite the fight but we got them. Should we bring them to you?"
I thought for a moment. I wanted them to see how far she'd come since she arrived with us. But at the same time I didn't want to make her feel like her safety had been taken away by seeing her very demons in front of her once again.
"Keep them at the warehouse closest to us with a lot of security for now. I will get back to you in about a day on where to keep them."

"Yes Boss." He said before I hung up and placed the phone in my pocket. I walked up the stairs and into Idalia's room. She was sitting on the bed sniffling while Frank and Tony were sitting in front of her, our mother's ring was gripped between her fingers.
"What's up?" I asked softly as I sat beside her, the bed sinking slightly.
"I-I am worried that Jamie will tell C-Connor and Tommy where I am and t-they will find me!" She mumbled as she broke down, more tears streaming down her face. I pulled her into a hug and took a deep breath.
"Baby, we managed to find Connor and Tommy."
She looked at me with wide eyes.
"I want to see them." She paused and hissed something under her breath.
"You want to what?" I asked her in a half whisper.
"I want to see them. Are you going to hurt them?" She said innocently. I nodded my head reluctantly. Frank spoke up.
"Do you not want us to?" He asked and she looked at him with a look I have never seen before. It was the look of a true Morreli.
"I want them to hurt more than anything. I want them to hurt like they hurt me... is that bad?" She looked worried at that. But all we could see was pride. She was definitely our sister.
"No, Sorella. They deserve it." Tony comforted her. She nodded and laid down on the bed. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Me and the others crept out of the room and closed the door. We made our way to my office where I found Embry and dad.
"I have never been prouder of our little sister!" Squealed Tony. I smiled at his comment while Embry and dad looked confused.
"It is a long story." I paused when I saw impatient and curious faces. "Which... I will tell you anyway because we have all the time in the world."

RYDER

Sebastian and Lake joined me in 'Jamie's' cell and started to throw punches. I had tried almost everything that wasn't life risking but he seemed dead set on taking his secrets to the grave.

My fist was half way in the air when Sebastian whispered into my ear, "Boss wants us to bring Connor and Tommy to the main cells. He wants maximum security because Miss Idalia is going to be there."
I nodded and turned back to Jamie, feeling a sudden urge to punch him in the face. I did so and his head fell down, drops of crimson splattered over him.

We started walking down to where two men were sat inside one of the cells. Four guards were stood outside and when we opened the door another three were inside. A younger looking man with black hair and pale skin was laying on the floor while an older man who looked like he was roughly Giovanni's age, scruffy looking and looked like he'd been through hell and back, was leaning against the wall. I nodded my head to one of the men and he dragged the old men forward while another chucked a bucket ice cold water onto the boy before pulling him harshly to his feet. He stumbled forward.
Without another word I turned and walked out, the others followed me.
We arrived at four black cars parked out front. Many other men were sent over by Giovanni to make sure everything went smoothly.

The two men holding Tommy and Connor shoved them into the car before seating themselves beside them. Lake and Seb (Sebastian) sat in the front, with Lake driving.
I went to the front car and sat in the passenger seat. The man in the driver seat was not someone I'd seen before. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Who are you?" I asked him suspiciously.
"I am Will. I started working for Boss a month ago." He said in a bold voice. I nodded my head slowly and told him the location. He started the car and in a second we were speeding down the road with four cars behind us.

I looked to the side and saw something. My heart raced as a car plunged into the side of our vehicle. The car rolled to the side.
My vision was blurry and my hearing was distorted. I saw the men shooting at someone. I pulled out my gun and stood, shooting at whoever it was that drove into us. Luca, one of the newer younger members was shot and bleeding from his stomach.
I reached over to him and pulled him out of harms way while adding pressure to his wound. He winced at the pain. Someone walked over but I couldn't see who it was as my vision was now pushing everything into one blur.
"Ryder, they're all dead. Ry—" The man swore loudly then said something in Italian. He must have been calling someone because a ringtone came on and then an angry sounding man answered. "We got attacked. Tyler says by the looks of it they're Serbians. Three dead, four injured. Three dead were new kids. No Serbian survivors." He stated while pacing around slightly. I heard shouting on the other end of the phone before everything in me went limp and I collapsed.