an out for (2)

Kiora means A little and Dark Loved One
Casey Ó Cathasaigh: vigilant in war, watchful

•Kiora means A little and Dark Loved One•Casey Ó Cathasaigh: vigilant in war, watchful

"He's a vampire so that's not a big surprise, "Kiora replies lightly. "You expect more from a monster? You shouldn't expect anything at all from a monster but that death comes more quickly for humans..."

Quickly a month goes by and the Captain feels the 'boys' could use a night on the town aka a local watering hole that can keep their lips sealed. The month has been low in freak activity and Sir Hellsing has sent Kiora with the Wild Geese and not even needing, to send Alucard. So when Captain Bernadotte asks to leave the manor for a few drinks with his team, Sir Hellsing is actually open to the idea and, with not much thought, grants permission.

Alucard not being on the missions, is not privy to the intel and this he finds rude at the least. What he does learn is a bit unbelievable to say the least. Miss Casey has made shots that most will never be able to get close to doing, in a lifetime and she's making them weekly.

Her instincts for where the battle will be is uncanny and she has even waded through entrails of torn up victims with a smile on her face. As for up close and personal, Kiora is a reaper with her sickle weapons (Kamas) that she also duel wields. Miss Casey has a deep love for battle and carnage.

The second tidbit is that Kiora doesn't actually stay in Hellsing Manor but lives in a converted loft in the stables. The horses are unnaturally fond of her and she can be seen running in the wooded section of Hellsing manor with the deer. Actually the correct word would be 'worrying' the deer to run.

The final change around Hellsing is the arrival of a Conspiracy (also called unkindness) of Ravens. The large ebony birds roost all around the property. They act like normal ravens but to have an average of 20-30 just hanging out constantly, seems odd. Alucard had never seen it happen in all the time he has resided at Hellsing and was still conscious. Sir Integra or Walter didn't rightfully remember any remarks but didn't seem concerned. The Vampire King decides it's a good thing vampires don't shape change to Ravens or the whole manor would be besieged by now and oh how the English have their love for the bird.

Just look at London Tower....

Tonight Kiora is wearing a halter dress and punk boots with thigh highs. Her dark jet black hair, with brown highlights, is up partially to reveal a Raven tattoo that consists of three Ravens in a Celtic scrolled circle. Alucard has been at Hellsing long enough to know a bit about Celtic mythology and the Fae.

That tattoo is a symbol often associated with the Morrigan. His index finger lightly taps his pale lips as he thinks about what he has read on the Morrigan. Miss Casey said she was from the family of Ó Cathasaigh and it means vigilant in war and watchful.

Her Celtic Goddess is Macha...

Alucard decides a little research is in order and sadly he is going to need to do it himself. She is so embedded deeply into Hellsing, that going to Walter might, warn her. Alucard notes the Wild Geese file out with Pip and Kiora taking up the rear. As Kiora walks past Alucard, he sees a detailed tattoo of Raven's wings. One is on each upper arm and if she moves her arms just right, they look like the wings are flapping.