miniminter - a very private interview.

hey y'all it's Addison Rae 🙄🖐 thank you all for reading! i love you all <33333

so today, simon asked me to be in a video with talia, freya and gee. he told me it'd be like the one word interview. i've done this a few times so honestly i'm excited. simon set up chairs for us four to sit on, i sat on the end next to freya. while simon gets to be on the couch 😐 jj and callux also got to be on the couch with him so that was fun, having jj my boyfriend judge us + callux's roasts. simon asked us if we were ready and we all said yes and then he did the intro.

"welcome to another one word interview, today i'm joined by, four very special guest... girlfriends" simon said after a long pause. we al had an awkward silence until freya looked into the camera and said "what? that's rude." while smiling, making us laugh. "i'm joking! i'm joined with gee!" simon started gee celebrated and yelled "AYE" "talia, freya and the famous one word interviewed person, y/n!" he said while i waved and said hi. "all their links are in the description, um... yeah. lets just start this." simon said getting bored of himself. "lets go with the big question first, does size matter?" simon asked us. the girls were so serious except for talia and i, she could hold in her laughter while i was nearly off the chair from laughing. freya and gee said "no" at the same time. talia said "sure... not" simon gave her a a 'what the fuck' face but she redeemed her self and said "no, i forgot it's a one word interview." while making us all laugh. simon raised his voice at her and said "it's one word! ok, i haven't explained. this is a one word interview- i did say that." simon cut himself off. "do you understand?" simon said to us but mainly aiming at talia. "yeah?" he questioned talia. "yeah." she replied to him. "you sure?" he said double checking. they had a staring contest for a second until she realized he was trying to get one word from her. "yeah." she replied. jj from the couch laying down said to us mainly looking at me to check "so they said size matters?" jj said. "no they said size doesn't matter." simon said to him. "oh because i didn't see y/n answer." jj said. "oh yes, y/n does size matter?" simon asked you. "no." i replied very bluntly. jj started laughing at me cause he's dirty 🙄🖐 "oh jj and cal are off camera" simon said to the camera. "no they can still see his fat hands on the side of the camera." i said to them and jj raised his voice and me and said "one word please." i just rolled my eyes. "anyway, so if someone came through with a one inch-" jj started but freya cut him off and said "angles." "angles?" jj questioned back. "good word i like that." simon said to her. "all he is doing is penetrating your flap." jj said to freya thinking he's all slick. i just gave jj the face and he shut up.  and he had too anyway because simon said to him "you need to stop... no look-" simon started but we didn't pay attention cause talia said to us "that made me die inside." making us laugh at her.

freya pointed at jj and said "virgin?" making us all laugh. "i'm not a virgin fam you should've seen me last night-" jj started but thankfully simon cut him off. "ok shut it, anyway, what's the most important thing in your life?" simon asked us. gee answered first and said "happiness!" with a smile. we all replied with "awww" "talia?" simon asked for her answer. she sat and awkwardly said "you???" making us cringe until she cut herself off and said "music." freya touched talia's shoulder said "i was about to vomit everywhere." and then simon said "yeah i was gonna say." "freya?" simon asked for her answer. "family." she said "i know it's boring." freya finished. "y/n?" simon asked me. "wifi." i answered. "ok miss anti social." freya said making everyone laugh at me.

"who's the best looking out of you?" simon asked us. we all started laughing because obviously we can't answer that. jj started saying "oh here we go." freya answered smartly and said "subjective." talia yelled "banger." while freya proudly replied "thank you." "ok, so you can't use that answer anymore." simon said making us girls get angry because we had no clue what to answer with. "impossible." talia answered. i answered quickly "neither." everyone started laughing on how rude i was. even jj was laughing until he started choking and coughing. "so none of you is the best looking?" simon said  "non of us is attractive." i said "yeah she has a good point." talia said. at least they knew i was joking. gee answered "well-rounded." "did you just call them all fat?" simon asked. before gee answered no simon said "this is the worst friendship group ever. you call each other ugly and fat, what's next." simon said while jj and callux agreed.