TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟛, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

The crowd cheers blasted from outside the locker room. I was pretty nervous as anyone would be before a game. I finished putting my gear on and took in a deep breath. Luis placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked.

I looked over at him. "Yeah, just nervous."

"Hm." He hummed while nodding his head up. "Don't be nervous. You're gonna do great."

"But what if I mess up?"

"You won't. You're the best hockey player I've ever seen." He smiled softly. "Just don't worry and have fun. Just let go."

"Just let go..." I whispered to myself. I then nodded. "Okay, let's do this."

He smiled and patted my shoulder before walking out with me. Outside waiting for us was a woman and Izzy.

"Bubba!" Izzy squealed.

"Hi!" Luis smiled.

He picked her up into his arms and held her gently. "What's up?" He asked.

"I just wanted to give you a good luck kiss." She squished his cheeks lightly.

He chuckled. "Okay, go ahead."

She placed a little kiss on his cheek and he placed one on her forehead. "Thank you." He smiled.

The woman smiled. "Good luck, honey."

"Thanks, mom." Luis placed Izzy down.

"Come on, baby." The woman grabbed Izzy's hand.

"I love you, Bubba!" Izzy smiled warmly.

"I love you more!" Luis blew her a kiss.

The woman and Izzy then walked back to the bleachers. I smiled and chuckled lightly. "She's so cute."

"Tell me about it." He chuckled softly. "Okay, you ready?"

I nodded and put a confident smile on my face. "Let's do this."

If I made this shot, we would get the win. I got in front of my competitors and one of them looked familiar. I gasped lightly at who it was. Noah. Not this bitch again. He smirked at me.

"Hello, gorgeous."

I gagged and shook my head. Ignore this son of a bitch. The referee smacked the puck onto the ice and I immediately pushed Noah as hard as I could. He fell to the ice and groaned.

I wasted no time and started zooming over to their goal. My teammate's cheers screamed inside my ears as I dodged everyone who was in my way. I smacked the puck into the goal and my arms flew into the air in happiness.

The crowds erupted with cheers and so did my teammates. I smiled and saw Noah speeding over to me. He sighed and put his hand out.

"Good job." He said out of nowhere.

I wasn't expecting that. This is a trap.

"Uh, thanks." I hesitantly put my hand into his.

He shook it once and let go. I thought that was that but he suddenly lifted his hockey stick and smashed it onto my hand. I screamed and he then pushed me onto the wall. My body smacked harshly against it as I fell onto the ice. My hand was throbbing in pain. Damn it. I should've seen that coming.