ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

An annoyed huff escaped my mouth as I rested my chin on my hand. Sitting on the bench sucked. I wanted to play hockey, not sit around. Someone plopped next to me but I was too annoyed to look at them.

"You okay?" Charlie's voice spoke to me.

I was surprised that it was Charlie. We don't talk much. I looked at him and sighed. "No, I hate sitting here. I wanna be out there, playing hockey."

"I get that." He nodded. "It sucks."

"Why are you over here?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be practicing?"

He shrugged. "I'm just taking a break and I saw how lonely you looked."

I scoffed. "I'm not lonely, just annoyed."

He sighed and took a sip of water. "It's not the worst thing in the world, you know?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, but that doesn't make it any less annoying."

"Sorry." He sighed. "I'm annoying you, aren't I?"

I looked at him sarcastically. "No, not at all."

"Well-" He started but Bombay cut him off.

"Charlie! Let's go!"

He groaned. "Gotta go. Talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay..." I mumbled.

He hopped back onto the ice and I saw Luis looking at me. I couldn't tell what his expression was because of his helmet, but...he looked hurt. I have no idea why though.

He started talking to Charlie but I didn't know what they were talking about. Eventually, Charlie just skated away and Luis looked pissed. He's so dramatic and for what?

I was getting tired of this. I stood up and walked down to the locker room. As I plopped down on the bench, I heard a familiar voice coming from deeper into the shower rooms. An eyebrow of mine raised in confusion as I listened closer.

"Get off of me!" Connie begged.

My eyes widened. I quickly ran to the showers and saw Connie trying to get someone off of her. Noah. When will he fucking learn?

"Get off of her you bitch!" I shouted while slapping the back of his head.

"Hey!" He shouted angrily. "We're kinda busy here!"

"No!" Connie cried. "Help me!"

I grabbed the back of his head and threw him to the ground. "When the fuck will you learn to leave girls alone?!"

He groaned. "Leave me alone."

"No!" I held my foot on his chest. "Tell me! Answer me you bitch!"

He gasped. "Get off of me you freak!"

"No! I'm staying right here so you can learn what it feels like to be a damn girl!" I held him down harder.

"Don't make me break your other hand, brat!"

"Do it! See if I care!"

He tried to get up but I wouldn't allow it. "Don't make me fuck you up, asshole!" He growled.

I grunted and smashed my foot on his face. Blood started pouring out of his nose as he yelled in pain. "Bitch!"

I hovered over him. "If I ever see you messing with someone again without their consent, I'll murder you, got it?"