PREFACE

⒈ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

↳ PREFACE;

✦✧✦✧

FRANCESCA SHARPE LIVED BY ONE RULE AND ONE RULE ONLY. Nobody could touch her.

Ever since she was young, she had enforced the rule. If anyone dared to touch her she would scream, cry and throw the biggest temper tantrum she could. As a child, it only made it harder for her parents considering they were all wizards and witches. As soon as the tantrum began, objects around the house would go flying, more specifically at anyone who tried to touch her.

As she got older, only a select few people could touch her, and when it did happen it was incredibly rare; her parents, and her best friend.

The Sharpe's were a very secretive family. The blood that ran through their veins could be traced back to the beginning of magic, to one of the first families. But they were also powerful, too powerful that it could be considered a blessing or a curse.

Francesca was one of the cursed ones.

Each member of her bloodline was granted a special ability alongside their magic. It varied here and there, but no Sharpe had the same ability.

Francesca saw hers a curse, whilst others would argue that it was a blessing. How could it be a blessing if when she touched people for the first time, all she saw was their death?

To a young child, she was scared senseless. She had reoccurring nightmares of her parents dying, over and over again. That was the reason she started the rule.

Most Sharpe's were taught restraint and control of their ability. But not Francesca. She didn't want to see how the people she loved died. She didn't want to catch glimpses of their futures by touching them. She didn't want it.

She wanted to survive her time at Hogwarts, having come into contact with no-one apart from her best friend. It was all going so well, all until halfway through her sixth year.

Four boys had to go and ruin it.