When I'm Gone

A/n POV
Y/n opened the letter jin left before passing away serving for the military. Jin left behind a wife and 2 kids. She started to read it.
"I'm writing you this message just to say I love you and our babies. I had to let you know that everything about me was you. I think it's time for me to leave, but I'll never leave you. I just looked at your pictures, the last thing I did was see you.
Y/n wiped her tears as she paused for a second then continued reading the letter.

"I'm 29, my anxiety eating me alive. I'm fighting with myself and my sobriety every night, and last time I couldn't barely open up my eyes. I apologize I'm not gonna lie and tell you, it's alright, it alright. Your gonna cry and baby, that's alright, it alright. I wrote you this letter to keep when I'm gone."
Y/n started crying even harder. She knew it was the law and jin had to do this for his family. A little voice said, "Mommy are you crying?" "No baby go back to sleep." As she left y/n continued the letter.

"If you ever feel alone. Your gonna cry and baby, that's alright, it alright. I hope you guys get to go to all the places that I showed you. When I was on the road and couldn't be home to home you. Part of me doesn't want this cruel world to know you. So just try and keep in mind everything that I told you. I'm 29, and society eating me alive. I'm fighting what comes with this notoriety every night."
Y/n looked down. She didn't wanna finish the letter but she had to. Jin left this for a reason. She put on jin hoodie and continued reading the letter again.

"This is the last time I'll ever open up my eyes, I apologize. I'm not gonna lie and tell you, it's alright, it alright. Your gonna cry and baby, that's alright, it alright. I wrote you this letter to keep when I'm gone, if you ever feel alone. Your gonna cry and baby that's alright, it alright. And I'll miss you, I'll miss you and the kids. I'll miss you guys. I'll miss you so much. Remember to love yourself and stay strong for the kids. Love- Jin."
Y/n sobbed harder then before. Knowing her husband was no longer with them he was watching from above. Y/n wasn't gonna let jin's death stopped her from being strong for her and her kids.