twenty three - Hills High vs. Crestmont High

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"Psst...Psst! Edwards" I heard someone call out for me during the chemistry test I had completely forgotten to study for.

I turned around and saw that it was the one and only Sargent. Since when did he even attend classes? Yep, definitely a head concussion.

"What?" I asked

"What's the answer to question-"

"Mister Hills! May I remind you that if I see you try to cheat one more time, detention for two weeks will be waiting for you" our chemistry teacher reminded him which made me smile in satisfaction. Did he really think that I would put my grade in danger to help his dumbass out, either way I was probably going to fail this myself since I didn't study for it. Yay.

I stared at the questions. The fifth question was, "Which of these is not a rare-earth element?" and I had to choose between lanthanum, terbium and gold, hah, easy it's gold.

Well I got one question right, I guess.

I looked behind me to see that Sargent had a frown on his face and his eyebrows were furrowed and he looked miserable. Literally. Not my fault he's out partying all the time.

"Psst, the answer to five is gold" I whispered and he smiled sneakily at me and nodded. What a weirdo.

By the time I was at the last question some of the people in class -including Sargent-  had already handed in the questions most of them wearing a frown, I'm guessing chemistry is not people's favorite subject.

I handed my test to the teacher and she eyed it before nodding and giving me my phone back that we "all" handed in before class. I opened the door and saw that Samantha and Sargent were having what seemed a -serious- chat since her face looked like someone had ripped her favorite Chanel bag.

He spotted me watching them and completely ignored what Samantha was saying and started walking towards me which made me walk away so he wouldn't catch up to me. Today was friday. Please don't ruin today for me Hills not today.

"Yo! Edwards, wait for me" I heard him, he was getting closer and before I could even try to run a hand grabbed my arm and I rolled my eyes.

"Before you say anything, there's a basketball game, Hills High versus Crestmont High and me and Cody are going to play since you know I'm the captain of the basketball team" he said looking a bit red. Who is this guy and where's Sargent Hills.

I looked behind him and acted like I was searching for someone when he started looking weirdly at me, "What are you doing?" he asked and looked genuinely concerned.

"I'm looking for Sargent Hills because there is no way that you are the Sargent, I know. Well the Sargent I've known since day one" I said and chuckled at his face.