forty seven - "Are you referring to the vodka smell?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"S-sister?" I repeated and looked shockingly at the figure in front of me.

Elsie was really pretty. But she was the opposite of me, her silver/blonde hair reached her collarbones and there were two black strands on the fronts. She looked badass. She had a skater dress on with Dr.martens? And there was way too much jewelry on her. I lost count. But there was so much more to her.

"Willow" I said and reached to shake her hands and she shook my hand, the coldness of her rings sending shivers through my body.

"Sis, you look pretty" I heard Ryan behind me and my eyes almost left their places.

"SIS?!" I yelled and he scratched his neck.

"Quiet, our next guest is here" I heard Victor and I turned around and the energy around us changed.

A boy, who looked to be a few years older than me walked in with two bodyguards behind him. The boy was dressed in all black and had these black glasses on but he looked really handsome. He had ashy brown hair and it was neatly styled. But without even talking to him or looking into his eyes he radiated this dangerous energy, my dad looked up to that boy in respect while he approached us and I watched him with wide eyes when he approached the boy and shook his hand with respect and he still didn't take his glasses off and he started walking towards me.

Who is this boy? What the fuck is going on?

When he was in front of me he took his glasses off and I was frozen in place. One of his eyes were, hurt. Well, it was pale and it had a scar going on it through his eyebrow. The other eye was pitch black and he stared at me with a hard look, "Lucca Santo" he introduced himself and I smiled awkwardly but he didn't smile back instead he took a soft grip of my hand and put a light kiss on it.

"Noe- Willow" I introduced myself and we all sat down.

"Mr.Santo is a very important business partner, Noemi" Victor said and I smiled sarcastically,

"Let me guess, he smuggles humans? Also, it's W I L L O W" I said and Ryan choked on his food.

"Drink some water you dumbass" I heard Elsie and I chuckled quietly.

"Alessi, let me do the talking" I heard the deep voice of Lucca and my eyes were back on him. There's something about him that makes me wanna go home and never go out again.

"No, I own your dad. I own the drug business in Italy, France and Spain" he said and I looked up at him with uninterested eyes and he clenched his jaw.

"That's boring," I said and played around with my food.

"Noemi, show some respect to Mr.Santo please" Victor spoke with venom in his voice and I looked up at him with an uneasy look? Why?

"For what?" I asked

"He's soon-"

"Alessi, I said LET me do the talking" dude you're not talking I thought but I kept my eyes on him.