Seven

After about 20 minutes the adults told everybody to get ready rode when the trailer picks us up for the 4th of July festival.

I walked into the bathroom and to get changed, I put a bikini on underneath in case we go in the water.

Once I was ready I walked back into the bedroom and then me and Dylan walked into the kitchen hand in hand and we ate some cookies

After a little while everybody was ready and our ride was here to take us.

♾♾♾

Me, Dylan, Greg, Andre, Charlotte and Donna were currently stood in the middle of the lake. Andre was stood on the end of the air mattress that Greg blew up earlier on this morning. Greg and Donna were climbing to the top of the life guard tower and were about to jump off onto the mattress.

"I don't know man, this thing looks crazy" Andre said unsure of the stunt

"Come on Andre, I spent all morning trying to blow this thing up, don't chicken out"Greg called from the top of the tower.

"You should be alright" Donna tried to reassure him

"Should be?!" Andre shrieked as I laughed

Before anything else could be said Greg and Donna jumped off the lifeguard tower which caused Andre to fly up into the air screaming as if he had been shot.

"Let's do it again!" Andre yelled once he resurfaced from the water within the lake

We all laughed and the younger kids continued to shoot each other into the air,

After a little while swimming around in the lake we all went back and sat with our parents. We all sat and joked around while eating some watermelon which was delicious might I add.

Me and Dylan were laughing and having a separate conversation until I heard Dickie Bailey and I internally groaned.

"My five against your five" he stated looking cocky as hell and i stifled my laughed at how ridiculous he looked

"Looks like the boys started in shape" I laughed and so did the others but the gang with Bailey just rolled their eyes

"Robardo nice to see you" Dad said

"Lenny"

"If your looking at some, I don't know" dad chuckled "look fellas we just wanna eat watermelon with our families and relax if that's alright" dad sighed

"Oh no it's not alright, your not gonna weasel your way out of this one Feder" Dickie scoffed

"Well we got Rob with the bad foot, you can't play right?" Dad directed at Rob

"I think if the coach were here" he paused for dramatic affect "he'd want me to try" Rob smiled

"Who was that? William Chatner?" Dad laughed "alright! Let's do this" and with that we all cheered to which the dads went to get changed and me and the moms got changed as well.

After a short while me and all the mums ran out in our homemade cheerleading outfits and the crowd cheered

After a short while of the dads and the other guys playing Eric and some other overweight guy from the other team decided to fake injuries so they didn't have to pay anymore which Lily and Dylan found very amusing.

"Hey how about we switch it up a little? We bring out kids into this, Greggie!" Lenny yelled and gestures for his son to join in with the game

"Woohoo!" Roxanne and Lily yelled at their family member

Lenny and Greg passed the ball back and forth a few times before dad shot the ball and he easily got it in the hoop and everybody cheered for him.

After that it was the opposing teams turn and once the ball was passed to them Lenny and Greg tried to defend it but Bailey shot and he scored even though his foot was ok the line but Lenny shrugged it off.

After a little it was whoever got the last shot that would determine the winner of the mini game.

Lenny had the ball ready to shoot and he took a moment to look around before he threw it into the hoop and he...missed.

After that Dickie caught the ball and dunked it causing the Bailey's to win. Lenny then hugged Greg and everybody sat down.

After a little me and the others ate a few candies and laughed with each other

We both smiled at each other and then began talking which was quickly cut off by the sound of dad screaming at Higgins and I looked up to see that he was aiming a bow and arrow into the air.

"Shit" I mumbled and me and Dylan began to run along with everybody else.

Once we all arrived back at the house everybody was pretty tired to we all walked to our bedrooms before getting changed.

After a little while of trying to get comfortable I finally fell asleep.