➯ ᴘʀᴇ-ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀɪⅹ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ !! 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

(this is fucking adorable)

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

-

𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

-

yuri and otabek walked out of the hotel and towards the town.

yuri walks behind otabek and shouts at him, "where the hell are we going? who are you!?"

otabek ignores him, continuing to walk forward.

"hey asshole, answer me!" yuri looks about ready to kick him.

otabek sighs and stops, "just walk with me. through the town."

he opens his mouth to speak, before stopping himself, now walking next to otabek silently.

they silently walk together, passing stores and cafes decked in christmas lights.

it's not long before yuri speaks up again, "so, how do you and y/n know each other?"

otabek stares straight ahead, "we met at a training camp 6 years ago. she was only 10 and i was 12. she was rather shy, but would sometimes get an attitude out of no where if she didn't like something. it got her in trouble by the instructors a lot." 

otabek lightly smiles to himself, thinking back, "we just sort of became friends and kept in touch. honestly for a while there i think i might've liked her myself."

yuri scoffs at this, "and what about now?"

"it doesn't matter now, it's too late." otabek dismisses him, and cuts yuri off before he can respond, "so i take it you don't remember me?"

yuri, taken aback by this, says, "huh?? i've never met you before."

"we were at the same training camp about 4 years ago. i'm not surprised you don't remember, you were always focused and alone and i was pretty quiet myself."

"hm, well what about it?" yuri asks.

"you reminded me a lot of y/n. you were both visibly more talented than those around you, and when you guys perform no one can look away."

yuri furrows his brows, "what are you getting at here?"

otabek stops walking, "well first off, i'd like to ask you something."

yuri stops, "spit it out."

he sighs, "when are you going to tell y/n how you feel about her?"

yuri is caught off guard and freezes, "wh-what..?"

otabek just stares down at him.

he avoids eye contact, "i... i don't know yet, okay? how am i supposed to know if she even likes me?"

"you can't." otabek says bluntly.

"tch. well that's helpful, asshole."

otabek starts walking again, "what i mean is, you'll never get anywhere by waiting around. believe me, i would know..." he looks up at the sky.

"yeah well it's not that easy." yuri says.

he sighs, "look, if it'll make you feel better i've known y/n a long time and i've never seen her look at someone so affectionately."