➯ 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

(which yurio are you today? i'm probably frantic😍)

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! ( pls🧎‍♀️)

⬎⬐

i wake up to a pounding on my door.

"y/n let us in! we're here to get you ready for today!" minako's voice rings through loud and clear.

i yawn and rub my eyes, trying to wake myself up. looking around at my room, i suddenly remember something from last night.

'sweet dreams princess'

did yurio take me to my...? no there's no way, i must have just been dreaming.

"Y/N!!!" minako shouts again.

"COMING!" i shout.

i sigh and get myself out of bed, when i see i'm still in my clothes from last night...

oh my god... so maybe it wasn't a dream...

my face goes red, before i quickly shake it off and rush into the bathroom, changing out of my old clothes and into a bath robe. i then run over to open the door for minako.

"about time." mari says as i open the door.

lilia mari and minako all push themselves into my room.

"woah- what are you all doing here?"

minako pulls out a bag of countless hair products and makeup items, "we're here to get you ready of course! it's the finals, and today is the short program!"

"what she said." mari says, giving me a smile.

"precisely. when we're done you'll look like the star of the show." lilia says proudly.

i smile up at her in awe. i couldn't have asked for better coaching...

lilia then looks me up and down, furrowing her brow, "looks like we have a lot of work to do. you still have makeup from yesterday? get in the shower and then we start. you look terrible."

okay, ouch.

i sigh, and head to the bathroom to shower, as i hear mari and minako laugh.

well, it's still some of the best coaching...

-

time skip brought to you by my tears after rewatching assassination classroom

-

after 2 hours of shouting, laughing, hair pulling, and getting dressed up for the competition, i was ready.

my hair and makeup were done, and lilia, minako and mari all looked at me with pleased faces.

"our work here, is done." minako says.

"you look amazing y/n." mari says, smiling.

"you look beautiful." lilia says.

i smile at them all, "thank you guys, this was great! it's just what i needed."

lilia suddenly gasps, "one more thing. i had this customized for you." she reaches into her bag to pull something out.

"what is it?" we all look over curiously.

she pulls out a jacket and matching pants that say both "RUSSIA" and "JAPAN" on them.