⨝𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

M/N's Pov

Ugh, I never thought I'd end up like this. Currently I was lying in a bed, not having little strength to get up and it's been a few days since I've been lying here. Damn you, Claude! It's all my fault! I feel like I'm dying!

Ever since I saved Princess Athanasia, I have had a high fever. I heard that the princess also got a fever, but now she is healthy. It makes me happy, but I'm dying here in agony. It's good that Felix and Lillian visited me, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have recovered from this disease for a long time. Who would have thought that jumping into the water to save the Princess would make me sick. It's Claude's fault and that's it, he's the one who makes me lie here, with fever and I pray that this fever will go away!

I really hate him. He didn't even bother to visit me, he just sent Felix to see if I was okay. Of course not, I'm lying here, and he is bastard. He's lucky I didn't tell anyone what really happened, otherwise he would have regretted it. Additionally, he ordered Felix to teach Athanasia  how to swim! What a cheeky bastard! First he tries to kill his own daughter, and later orders his knight to teach her how to swim. Go drown yourself, Claude!

This lying is killing me, but I can't get up. Every night I have a problem with falling asleep because my head hurts, why me? That bastard will regret it! I will pay him back, he will lie alone with the disease and I will only laugh at him! Ow! I think too much, this makes my head hurt more...

Looking at the clock it was half past nine And I'm dying here... please, I just want peace and health. I only want this now.... along with my sleep. I roll all over my bed, because what else was I supposed to do. Read? The head will not hurt either. Look at the paintings? No, too boring. Go for a walk? No, my body is too tired. Nothing, absolutely nothing to do!

The sudden opening of the door caught my attention, I watched my room door swing open and Athanasia walked in. Should she be asleep now, wouldn't Lillian notice that she was gone? She shouldn't have come to me either, I'll infect her. The young princess quickly closed the door behind her and soon found herself on my bed.

"Mom, Athy has come to visit you!" Athanasia said with a radiant smile. I struggled to smile back, this disease really made my body weak.

"That's nice of you, princess, but you shouldn't have. I'm sick and I'm afraid I will infect you" I said with difficulty, now that I really look at it while I was lying here I didn't say much. I wish I had tea to drink this way, my voice would have been better.

"B,But Athy has a present for mom! "Athanasia said, pulling something behind her back. I looked at it with interest as the princess gave me a blank sheet of paper. There was a drawing on the sheet of me, ehem, me in Fumio's body.... for a child it was really nice and pretty, not some stick insect with the image of a person.

 for a child it was really nice and pretty, not some stick insect with the image of a person