⨝𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

M/N's pov

After the few days I had been having a fever in bed, now I was finally able to get up and go to work. Now I was full of energy and no job was scary for me. I didn't think I'd enjoy sweeping or washing in the palace so much after lying in bed due to my illness.

However, I was forced to wear some expensive clothes, Felix said it was Claude's orders. Did he not like my usual clothes, they were simple and comfortable and now I am wearing some too expensive clothes in which I did not feel comfortable. Too white for my taste and the addition of these golden accessories and these shoes.... a nightmare!

I don't know why I should wear it, but I guess it's important if Claude ordered me to wear them

I don't know why I should wear it, but I guess it's important if Claude ordered me to wear them. I won't say they are pretty but I feel like some pampered prince who I am not. They say white is a sign of innocence and purity, and I'm not so innocent.

Currently, I am in the room with Felix, Lillian and Princess Athanasia. The atmosphere was embarrassing, I don't know what happened that they were so quiet, but something had to happen while I was lying in bed with a fever. Although the little gift I received has made me feel better, and now I'm standing here in this awkward silence. I really need to find out what happened while I was gone!

"We should be heading out now." Felix said, I could really feel even in his voice that something was bothering him. All three of them are acting weird, I'm really getting nervous about why they are acting this way.

"Athy's legs hurt. Give me a piggy back ride," Athanasia said, pulling on Felix's pant leg. She was dressed in a yellow flower-patterned dress with blue accessories. Hair in a ponytail with a dark blue bow, cute and really nice outfit. Lillian really knows how to dress a little princess.

"Yes, princess" Felix said, taking Athanasia over his back. I sighed inside, all that atmosphere was gone for a moment and I was really enjoying it.

"Well then, please return safely," Lillian said as we were about to leave. She really loves the princess like her own daughter, she has devoted herself to caring for her and even had the courage to ask Claude for it. This woman really was wonderful to the princess. She reminded me of my old nanny in my old world...

"Bye bye, Lily!" Athanasia shouted, holding onto Felix's neck tightly to keep from falling.

"We'll see you late." Felix said as we started to leave the room. Do I only have this feeling as if he was saying it to his wife she was leaving? I wouldn't be surprised if they felt any feelings towards each other. Walking along the cortege of the palace, I thought about what happened that night. Was I really nice enough to let Claude and Athanasia sleep with me? I'm getting nice to him somehow, I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the body I'm in, after all Fumio fell in love with Calude and he was always nice to him.

After a minute, we were standing in front of the great brown door. Claude didn't you have a bigger one? This is where elephants could fit! Eh, these rich people and their rich palaces. Felix stopped in front of a doorway, and Athanasia and I looked at the huge doorway with admiration.