Author's Note

The Legacy of the Void is a bit of a sprawling odyssey at present.  As one of the stronger other worlds I've started to build, I often fall back on my characters for prompts, but I decided that it was also time to give them a voice of their own.

Arianya - the gifted scientist who defies her Queen and creates one of the most remarkable pieces of technology ever seen, but is doomed to never fulfill the promise of love.

Alyaria - labeled early in her troubled life only as the Lady Aria's granddaughter, Alya grows up in a far harsher world than any of her family, and it is her rare gifts that just might hold the key to the New World's salvation.

Cair-Leon Arites - a young man of neither the human nor the Lalatian world, he holds a terrible secret that others around him seek to exploit for their own gains.

And a host of others - particularly Michael - are all a part of this unorganized Space Odyssey.  Maybe with a few more ideas starting to come to completion I can finally put all of the pieces in some semblance of sequential order.

Please note that the main story will be listed as Chapters.  Anything with a specific title (such as Silver Linings), are prompt driven and will eventually be incorporated, but are not on the main path of this odyssey.

As always - please reach out with questions, suggestions, or just to say hi.  And thanks for stopping by!