Ruby's Bad Mood Part 1

The opening transition circular wipe opened up to the yellow house like usual on a clear sunny day. The camera gave a brief glimpse of Mr. Bunny mowing the lawn with the help of Max and his toy lawnmower as it then panned towards Ruby's room in the second floor window.

In Ruby's room, Ruby and her best friend Louise were painting a banner for the annual Bunny Scout Jamboree.

"This banner for the annual Bunny Scout Jamboree is going to amaze the whole troop!" said Louise.

"True that," said Ruby as she brushed pink paint on a corner. "We gotta make it stand out." Unaware of Ruby painting, Louise accidentally stepped on the banner and it stuck to her foot and dragged away from Ruby.

"Louise!" Ruby said. "Watch out!"

"Sorry, Ruby," said Louise. "Really need to watch where I step."

"Yes you do," said Ruby. "That's like the forth time you've stepped on it and it keeps sticking to your foot. It keeps moving away from me!" Louise got caught by Ruby's sentence.

"Yeah, um..." Louise said as she unstuck her foot from the banner. "Speaking of moving away..."

"Ruby!" called Max's voice from out in the hallway. "Ruby!" He then came bursting into her room holding a soccer ball. "Ruby!"

"Don't you know how to knock, Max?" Ruby said to him.

"Sorry, Ruby," said Max. "I was just wondering if you and Louise wanna kick the soccer ball around with me."

"You're all done mowing the lawn with Dad?" Ruby replied.

"Yep," Max said, nodding his head. "Now we can shoot some goals in the freshly mowed backyard!"

"Well, Louise and I are still working on our Bunny Scout Jamboree banner," said Ruby.

"A banner?" said Max, now curious. "Lemme see!" He took a step forward and stumbled over Ruby's Curly Shirley doll. "Woah!!" The soccer ball flew out of his paws and bounced towards a can of paint next to the banner. Ruby gasped.

"Louise!" Ruby exclaimed with her paws on her cheeks. Before the ball could knock over the can of paint and spill all over the banner, Louise stopped it with her foot just in time. Ruby let out a sigh of relief.

"Our banner's not getting ruined today," Louise said with a smirk. She picked it back up and gave it back to Max. "Here, Max."

"Thanks, Louise," Max said receiving it back.

"We just wanna make a bit more progress on our banner," said Ruby. "Because we're in the middle of painting it right now, but then we can come out and kick the soccer ball with you."

"Max!" called Mr. Bunny from downstairs. "I thought you were coming with me to get some more bags of mulch at the Rabbit Hole Depot!"

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot!" said Max. He dropped the soccer ball onto the floor and ran out of his sister's room. "Later, Ruby!"

"Have a good time, Max!" Ruby said before giggling and sighing. "Little brothers." She then turned around back to her best friend. "Let's just continue working on this now that my brother is completely out of the house."

"There haven't been a whole lotta times I've come over and that was the case," Louise said with a chuckle. They both sat down on the rug and continued painting.

"Hey, Louise, what was that thing you were gonna say earlier?" Ruby said as she stroke her brush.

"What thing?" Louise replied.

"Right before Max came in," Ruby said. "Weren't you gonna say something?" Louise stopped stroking her brush.

"Oh, um... right," Louise said in a quiet humble tone.