𝟏𝟕|𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒

Reminiscing what happened last night just makes me physically cringe

Reminiscing what happened last night just makes me physically cringe. I can't believe that happened. The things i said to him. Was i too harsh? I was wasn't i. I didn't have to be that mean. He did do something nice for me. The whole carnival and everything.

The drive back home was excruciatingly awkward, I couldn't wait to get back home. I didn't even say goodbye i just got the fuck out of the car and rushed back into the apartment building. Well one things for sure, this basically just ended whatever that could happen, whatever ties there were between us. It was clean cut.

I ran everything by Erika the minute i got home last night, she was shocked understandably. But choked that we even went on a date in the first place.

"Oh my god that carnival? He would never let any of us go there. He's so uptight about it" Erika claimed on the call.

Whatever it was, its all over now. There's no connection anymore.

God i just need a break from this all. Instead of heading to uni i headed to Goodmans instead. I need some cat therapy anyway. They'll make me feel better guaranteed.

The store barely had any people in, i snuck my way further back into the store, looking for marmalade. Doing a barely audible cat call so other people inside wont hear me, i was graced by the presence of the kitten 'sushi'.

Yeah that's right, his name is fucking sushi and i will scream.

Petting the cats were instant therapy to me. my mind felt at ease. i really needed to be away from them for a while. All of this just seemed unnecessarily toxic.

"Antheia?" I quickly turned my gaze to meet Liam who was standing just before me, one book on his hand and the other inside his jeans pocket.

He slowly kneeled down so we'd be at eye level, gently smiling at me as if my sanity was hanging on a thine line. maybe it is.

"Nice to see you here" he continued, slowly petting marmalade on his head while his blue eyes were still on mine.

"yeah... i needed a break" i slowly let out. Hoping he'd get the hint that i wanted to be left alone from the kings. That unfortunately meant the good members in it too.

Giving me a slight nod, he sat next to me. Not as to interject but to keep me company, silently. Much to marmalade's delight.

All the cats turned their attention to him, hounding him with their little meows as if he was the feline god. Great, he stole all the cats from me.

I let out a betrayed sigh.

"Have you seen Adam today?" He asked me in a silent tone. I think he knows something but he just can't directly ask me.

I looked at him in a sheepish gaze. Hoping he wouldn't pry me for more answers. I don't think even i know the answers to my own questions. Quite frankly, i'm a fucking mess.