𝟐𝟔|𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"Adam?"  I puzzled, scratching my head at the sight of his brownish blonde hair under the moonlight, one arm over the roof of the car

"Adam?" I puzzled, scratching my head at the sight of his brownish blonde hair under the moonlight, one arm over the roof of the car. His eyebrows were furrowed, he looked concerned, like he was about to catch a thief himself.

"H-how did you know i was here?" I questioned, did he track my phone? Is my find my friends on? I blocked his number though... i was seriously puzzled on seeing the one person i was trying so hard to avoid that i retreated all the way to the suburbs.

"Liam told me" he replied gently.

That traitorous little bitch, didn't he swear he wouldn't tell anyone where i was till i was ready to come back? Wow so i just can't trust anyone in this damn association can i?

"Why? Why did you go away? Why did you leave...me?" He pleaded, his chocolate brown eyes going along with his voice. He let go of the roof his very expensive sports car showing off parked in the corner of the pavement in a very middle class suburb. Why of course, what better way to stand out than drive out here with a car that cost as much as all the houses in this entire street.

How the hell am i gonna explain all this to Anna? It's just a bougie thief passing through after robbing a very expensive car.

He reached closer to me, his expression expecting an explanation from me. Do i really have to repeat these events again for the second time today?

"I- just can't keep up with the mind games Adam, I can't do it anymore. I was right all along and you proved it, you literally fucking proved it the next day!" I exclaimed, my voice going higher with irritation. My palm forming into a fist. How long can i take this, how many more moments with Adam can i take? I just wanted to get away and he's right here at my fucking doorstep.

"What? What are you talking about? What did i prove Antheia? The last time we were together was that night in the balcony?" I could sense from his tone he was getting irritated just as much as i was adding the fact that he's more confused; what is he stupid? How is he playing dumb this way?

"Yeah? And then you slept with Jenna the next day right after saying you LOVE ME? How fucked up is that? I'm not some pawn in your little rich people game" I could feel tears forming in my eyes, a lump in my throat getting wider enough to stop me from speaking further.

Adam looked surprised he actually had to take step back, he scrunched his face in further confusion. He looked at me as if i was speaking in Latin. His expression made me doubt myself for a second, wait was i speaking English? No i know what i saw. I know what i saw that night, she was right there, her words stung too hard.

"What...?" He spat out, his face still scrunched up in a confused expression.

"What do you mean what? Stop taking me for a fool Adam? I came over to your apartment when we got back...Jenna was there AT YOUR PLACE!" At this point i was waving my hands in pure frustration, like what's not clicking you Elon Musk on steroids.