Chapter 11

Hashir's P.O.V

I was seething in anger at her words. How can she say that she's not my wife. Did she forget that she signed the damn nikkah papers five years ago. She always test my patience to an extreme level. I can't handle her dissrespect anymore. I know she don't see me as her husband but atleast she should respect me as a person. And she shouldn't dissrespect the sacred relationship we have in between us.

And what did she meant by accusing me of cheating. Have she ever seen with a girl? I always maintain a respectable distance from girls. The only girl she saw me with is Hamna who is my sister. I can't believe her. She really hurted me with her words today. I always say that I hate her but I always know that her tears made me feel opposite. But today I really want to hate her.

But all in all I shouldn't have lost my temper. I touched her inappropriately without her permission. She is my wife but that doesn't give me a right to harass her. I really felt ashamed at my behaviour. I shouldn't have done that to her. But I lost all control when she said that she's not my wife. I was angry at myself and how I behaved with her.

I was lost in my wild angry thoughts when I bumped into someone.

Before I could shout or scold the person who bumped into me I was engulfed into a hug.
"Hey bud. Surprise!"
Asfandyar said excitedly and I looked at him shocked.
"Asfi when did you come?"
I asked him surprised and all my anger vanished into thin air.

"Just right now. I wanted to surprise you and your face tell me it's worth it"
He grinned and I too grinned back and give him a manly hug.
"What happened to your forehead? Why is it bleeding?"
He asked when we got out of the hug.
Guess I forget about the damn wound.

"Nothing big."
I said smiling reassuringly.
"I don't think so. Let's go to your office and I'll bandage it"
He said but before he could move I grabbed his arm.
"Let's go to the ER instead. Bandage it there."
I replied conscious to the fact that Dua must be in my office and I didn't wanted to face her right now.

"Is everything alright?"
He asked suspiciously and I nodded at him and drag him to the ER with me.
He bandaged my forehead and we started chatting before we were interrupted by a soft feminine voice.
"Hey handsome!"
Sara said and I looked at her more shocked than earlier.

I looked at Asfandyar who grinned and I smiled at both of them.
"Why didn't you tell me Asfi that you brought Sara too?"
I asked surprised but nevertheless greeted her and we sat down on chairs chatting with eachother reminiscing good old times.

Sara and Asfandyar are my only friends more like best friends. They are twins. We made friends when we were in school. Since then we're like three idiots always together. We know eachother for more than fifteen years. We know each and everything about eachother. They even know about my marriage with Dua which no one know besides my family.

Asfandyar own a hospital in another city. We sometimes visit each other but due to our tough routine I was seeing them after six months atleast and I was overjoyed to see them now.
Like always they came to attend the party like every year but this time they came a day early which was a surprise for me but nevertheless I was happy.

"Well you're so happy already. So what'll happen when I'll tell you we come to stay for a week."
Said Sara and I looked at both of them shocked.
"You are kidding right"
I asked in utter shock and disbelief since both of my friends were workaholics just like me and they took a week leave was unbelievable.

"Nah. She's serious."
Asfi said and I grinned at both of them.
"What did I do to owe such a pleasure sir and mam?"
I asked in my fake British accent and we all burst out laughing.