~visit from mother nature~

"Ughhhhhhhhhh." I groaned as I sat up in my bed. Today was a Tuesday which meant lessons were still on, but at this point I'd definitely not be going to them today. I looked at my alarm clock on my nightstand and saw it read 8:15, meaning breakfast had started and there was 45 minutes until first lesson. If I could just find where I put my paracetamol there would be enough time for it to sink in and my cramps would go.

I rose off my bed slowly, crouching down and clutching my stomach as if it would seize the pains. Of course, it didn't. I walked over to my drawers and rummaged through. Nope. I then walked over and looked in the singular drawer. Nope. Of course not. Just my luck.

Suddenly another flush of pain washed over my stomach and I just wanted to get back in bed, go to sleep and not wake up until it's all over. As I climbed under the covers, I realised the rest of the girls had already gone to breakfast. God how I could do with a bread roll right now. At least it would be quiet.

You were dozing off when...

*ping*

I sighed, and kept my eyes closed as I reached to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

d ❤️: Where are you?? I waited for you to go to breakfast but u never came down x

Bless him.

You: bad cramps babe, im gonna stay in here today. can you bring me any work though please xxx

Draco never cringed when I mentioned periods to him. Quite the opposite actually. He liked it. Not in a weird way, but he liked to be the one to make me feel better, and help me. I find it cute and like how comfortable I can be around him.

d ❤️: Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have brought you something for it xx

You: i'll be fine in a bit don't worry about it xxx

Secretly, I liked how he cared.

After a few minutes, he hadn't replied, so you checked your phone to see:

read 8:36am

Ummmm, okay then. I hated when he left me on read and he knew that but right now I wasn't in a state to argue, my stomach pains still apparent.

Around 2 minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open."

I peer over to the door and there stands my boyfriend of 1 and a half years. "Hey." He walked in, closing the door behind him, when I noticed he had something in his hand. A brown bag and some sort of vial.

"What's that?" I questioned, pointing towards his hands.

"Nice to see you too." He chucked.

I groaned and threw my head back onto my pillow. I could not be bothered with jokes today, even though he was just being his usual jokey self.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as the edge of my bed sunk. I turned my head to face my smily boyfriend.

"These are for you. There's one of your bread rolls that you eat and some medicine for your stomach."

Wow I loved him. I couldn't help the smile that crept it's way onto my face. Draco put my bread roll onto my nightstand and motioned me to sit off. I obliged, and he brought the vial of medicine to my face.

"I got this from the hospital wing on my way here. Madame Pomfrey said it should go immediately." Draco informed me as he pored it down my throat, his hand resting on my chin to keep my face steady.

After I swallowed it, I felt my stomach pains immediately go. How did I get someone as caring as Draco. I hugged him tightly.

"Thankyou Draco, I love youuuuu." I cooed.

"That's okay baby. Just make sure you tell me next time won't you." You nodded. "Wow what would you be without me." He joked, causing you to playfully punch his chest. Of course, he didn't even flinch; quidditch practice taking its toll.

"I'm hungry." I stated, as I leant over to my nightstand to grab the bread roll.

Draco and I talked about random things as I finished my bread roll. When I'd done. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. Immediately, he knew I wanted something.

"Whattttttt?" Draco questioned suspiciously.

"I want cuddles." I whispered quietly, as I opened my arms to him.

Cuddles were Draco's weakness, and no matter the circumstances, he'd always stop what he was doing to cuddle me.

With a roll of his eyes, Draco climbed into my bed and wrapped his arms around my waist; his head resting on my chest as I cradled his head.

Forgetting about lessons, we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Wow I loved this boy.