~🔞letters (2)~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

It's been such a good day. It's been two weeks since I got the letter from Draco, and I just spent my first day of two weeks at his house. It was so good to see him again and not be in an argument anymore, I really missed him. His mother and father are so lovely to me, and so welcoming.

We spent the day in the gardens of the Manor talking. There was me, him, Narcissa, Lucius, and Bellatrix - who I actually seem to get along with surprisingly. Despite his Manor being slightly dark and dim, his gardens are beautiful. There's so many bright colours; Narcissa was telling me all about how she takes pride in her gardens.

We had a picnic, and then talked about school, and then about the future. Draco is so cute when it comes to talking about the future; he has so many plans for us, and it melts my heart.

We then headed in for dinner, which was lovely. Because it was Sunday, we had a full roast all sat around his dining table. Draco and I then dismissed ourselves, and we went for a tour of his house. I'd been round before, but never stayed, so I didn't know my way around properly.

When you know the Manor more, you realise there's more to it then dim lights and old dusty pictures hung in the hallways. As we walked up the stairs to his room, Draco was telling me about how much he admires his family, and I've missed that smile he smiled as he spoke. His genuine smile. The one he lets only me and his family see.

"He can be quite tight sometimes, but I'd love to be like my father. He's so successful." He said, proudly.

"You're so cute." I giggled, causing him to blush, and give me a light smile.

"It's this one." He told me, as he pointed towards one of the many doors on the second floor.

I headed in, and it was exactly how I'd expected. Grey wallpaper, and a grey carpet, with a few brown chest of drawers, and a walk in wardrobe. He had a picture of him and I, the first one we ever took together, sat in a frame by his bedside table.

I smiled at this for a bit, it was a lovely moving photo of Draco wrapping his arms around me while I smiled brightly in the autumn wind. Draco stopped and followed my gaze. He then walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me, just like in the photo.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered into my ear, before pecking me lightly on my neck.

"I love you too Draco." I smiled.

He then unwrapped his arms from me and went to take some things from his drawers. That's when I noticed his bed. I looked at it, trying to find ways to steal it for when I have to go back home. It was easily a queen sized four-poster bed with the comfiest looking mattress I've ever seen. It has several black feather pillows on it, complete with the silkiest sheets I've ever seen.

Unconsciously, I bit my lip, imagining all the dirty things he could do to me on that bed, in all kinds of positions. My thoughts were interrupted, though, when he asked me a question.

"I need to have a shower, do you need one too or are you good?"

"I'm okay, I'll have one in the morning if that's okay. I'm a bit tired." I retorted.

"Okay baby," he began as he walked up to me and placed a light kiss on my lips. "Go get yourself comfy in the bed, I shouldn't be too long."

He's so cute, i swear. After a couple more kisses, he left to his attached bathroom for a shower, and I grabbed one of his tops from his drawer that I could use as a nighty. I then brushed my hair and ran and jumped onto the bed. It's just as I thought, so comfy.