11 | O

"Rosa!" Alexandros yelled her name frantically when he found her laying in the den, looking half dead

"Wake up Rosa! You can't leave your father like this!" He almost cried out.

His hand was pressing down her bullet wound.

"I swear I will not fucking spare everyone who gave you pain and these tears!" He promised with his own tears flowing down his cheeks in an unstoppable pace.

"D-daddy." A small whisper fell in his ears and he looked down at his daughter's face. Her eyes was half opened and a painful look was covering her face.

"Rosa!" Relief flooded in Alexandros veins.

"I-it h-hurts, d-daddy." She whispered in a broken tone.

"I know, my Rosa! Daddy is going to make everything alright. Just keep your eyes open princess and know that daddy is proud. So proud that his Rosa is so strong." He whispered back and placed some gentle kisses on her tear strained cheeks. She smiled a little.

He picked her up in his arms and took her outside of the den.

Time skip..

"How's she?" Alexandros asked the doctor in a hopeful tone.

"She is all good. Just a little weak because of the amount of blood loss but don't worry she will recover soon." The doctor assured him, with a bit uncertainty on his face. This man was dangerous even when he was showing his expressions.

Alexandros breathed in sharply and sat down outside her ward, waiting for her to wake up.

"Boss..." Ryker shook his shoulder lightly.

Alexandros opened his eyes and looked up at him with a raised brow.

"She's up." Those words were enough to get a reaction of Alexandros.

He ran towards the door and hastily pulled it open. A small tear slipped down when his eyes met his daughter's eyes. She was looking so small and vulnerable, laying in the hospital bed.

Alexandros took a seat beside her bed on the stool and grabbed her small hand in his big one.

"I scare the whole town and you scared me today...." Alexandros chuckled lowly. Roseanne smiled, just like she always do. Innocently and Beautifully.

"I am s-sorry, Daddy."

"I am sorry too." He said and squeezed her hand gently before bringing their hands closer to his lips. He placed a small kiss on it as another tear rolled down his cheek.

"Don't you ever scare me like that, Alright?"

"I w-won't, daddy."

Alexandros nodded in approval, looking at her with his own blurred vision.

"Rosa loves her Daddy."

"Daddy loves his Rosa."