12 | S

Epilogue (Pt

Epilogue (Pt. 1)

11 months later..

"DADDDDYYYYYY!" Roseanne screamed, entering inside the bar shocking everyone.

Ryker and Zeus both jumped up on their feet, about to ask her what was wrong but she ran past them directly in her father's arms.

"What happened, Rosa?" Alexandros asked concerned, running his hand through her hair.

Roseanne looked up in her father's eyes with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"He was the one who had always hit me and wanted to take your place in past." Roseanne pointed towards George. (HIS NAME IS MENTIONED IN FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, IN CASE YOU GUYS FORGET!)

That same old guy who would always beat the little girl for no reason. His face paled and he shook his head frantically.

"I-" No words managed to slip past his lips. His breathing was uneven when he looked at Alexandros extremely calm face.

"Here you go Rosa! Sit back and enjoy." Roseanne smiled widely when Alexandros handed her a pack of chocolate and set her down on his seat.

He stood up, shrugging his leather jacket off. Other members and random people in the bar stared at the dangerous King of City with shock and fear in their eyes.

He pulled his gun out but stopped with a slight smirk on his face. Putting it away, he grabbed the metal bat that was under the counter.

Others stepped back fearfully when he waved the metal bat in the air.

"You hurt my Rosa and made her cry..." Alexandros sneered with a calm face, if a human could possibly do so,  bringing the bat harshly down at his knee, breaking his knee cap.

"Yay! Go daddy!" Roseanne cheered, clapping loudly in the background and laughed at the cries of old man.

"That day you was laughing at me and look as I told you that my day will come soon; when I will be laughing and you will cry." Roseanne giggled, taking a bite of her sweet chocolate.