There's two of us...

Brian's POV:

When we arrived at the hotel, Miss Johnson guided us out of the bus. We followed her like little ducklings following their mama to the reception. She got some passes from the reception, then we walked to the elevator.

When we got to the hallway, she handed us a key card each. "Anna, you have room 80. Jackson, you have room 165. Will and Brian, you have room number 169. I have room 60, if you need anything, knock on my door. You can also send me a text, you have my number on the school website", she informed us. She turned to walk away when Will and I yelled out at the same time "Wait what? I'm sharing a room with him?"

"Excuseeee me?", I huffed. "Is there something wrong with sharing a room with me?" I crossed my arms and pouted at him. Will flicked my forehead. "Stop being a dramatic brat. You didn't want to share a room with me either, you idiot", Will said. 

I pushed him jokingly. "Don't call me an idiot, you ugly cow." I looked at Miss Johnson. "How come Anna and Jackson gets their own rooms?", I asked. 

Anna and Jackson stared at me and Will like we had grown a second head. Miss Johnson just smirked at us, like she knew something we didn't. Probably because she was old and smart.

"Well, Anna is sharing a room with another girl from another school. And Jackson's sharing a room with two other boys from other schools", she explained. "So unless you want to share a room with two strangers, then you have to share rooms. I placed you two together because you're in a lot of classes and clubs together, so I thought it would be more comfortable for you", she smiled.

I hung my head in defeat. "Okay fine. The only thing I hate more than Will is talking to strangers", I sulked. 

"Hey!", Will yelled as he smacked my head again.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Let's just go, I need a shower", I sighted.

"Meet me in the lobby at 18:00 pm. Don't forget the dress code is black tie!", Miss Johnson yelled over her shoulder while walking away.

Will and I took the elevator and walked down the hall to our room. I unlocked the door with my card and walked inside. There was a closet on the left, and a door to the bathroom on the right. In the middle was a small hall that led to the bigger room with a bed, a desk and a big fabric chair. I realized, to my horror, that there was only one bed. I walked over to it, thinking it might be two separate beds shoved together, but no. It was a double bed. And it wasn't a king. It wasn't even a queen, it was a full. It barely looked like a double bed, more like a big single bed.

I turned away from the bed and looked at Will, who looked at me. Then we just looked at each other for a moment. He cleared his throat and looked away. "If it makes you uncomfortable, I can sleep in the chair", Will said.

I shook my head. "No!", I yelled. Wait, I sounded a little too desperate to sleep next to Will. I blushed. "I-I'm not uncomfortable. It's fine, we're both guys. Besides, you won't grope me in my sleep or something", I laughed nervously. "But if you feel uncomfortable sharing a bed with me, I should take the chair, since I'm smaller. Or we could switch", I added. 

"Well, it's fine for me. We've shared a bed before", he said, making my cheeks go hot. "Well, okay then", I muttered. 

"You should shower first", Will said as he started unpacking his suitcase. "I use a lot of time in the bathroom", he explained. I nodded and went into the bathroom. I quickly undressed and tossed my clothes in a plastic bag. The shower was next to the toilet, but it was still a pretty big bathroom considering it was a hotel. I got in the shower and let the hot water run over my body.

I quickly scrubbed my body with soap before washing my hair. I dried myself with a towel after getting out. Then I noticed some moisturizer next to the soap. I didn't want to look crusty and nasty, so I put some on. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm done", I said. Will nodded and walked into the bathroom with a small bag in his hand. I started unpacking and took out my suit. I put on underwear and the shirt, then pants and jacket. Then remained my biggest fear, the tie. After 3 youtube videos and 12 failed attempts, I knocked on the bathroom door in defeat. "Come in", Will replied.

I opened the door and rubbed my neck. "Um, can you help me? I can't tie this tie right", I said. Will was standing in front of the mirror, wearing his pants and shirt. Even though we were both wearing a suit, Will looked so much better. He had such a clean appearance, his blonde hair laid perfectly styled, his skin was glowing, and his suit fit him perfectly. I felt like a child pretending to be a grown up.

Will walked over to me and grabbed the tie. We stood so close, I could smell his cologne. It smelled really good, kind of like a forest, but sweeter. I felt his breath on my face as he concentrated on tying my tie. "There you go", he said and patted me on the shoulder. 

I looked in the mirror and sighted. "I look horrible", I complained. Will shook his head. "No you don't. You just need some modifications. That suit is a little big on you", he said. I nodded. "Yeah, it was my dad's suit, he was bigger than me", I replied. Will looked at me for a bit. "Can I help you?", he asked. "Uh yes, please", I said. I was really desperate to look decent and make an okay first impression tonight.

Will started with removing my jacket. He cuffed the sleeves of my shirt, then he bent down and cuffed my pants. He then cuffed my jacket sleeves too. He went out of the bathroom and came back with a belt and a gold pin. The belt had a small gold detail that matched the pin. "Put this on", he instructed me, and I did. He then lifted a blow-dryer. "May I?", he asked. I just nodded and moved closer to him.

He brushed through my damp hair with a comb before picking up a round brush. He started slowly styling my hair with the brush and blow-dryer. "Close your eyes", he told me, before spraying some hairspray on my hair. "Don't look in the mirror just yet", he told me. He then got a small bottle of liquid from his bag. "This is a serum to make your skin glow. It's Korean", he smiled and applied it on my face. "Man, you must have some amazing genes. Your skin is so clear", he complimented me. I felt flustered. "Really, I've never noticed", I mumbled.

He then got a lip balm. He rubbed his fingers before putting them on my lips. I just opened my mouth and let him apply it, his finger rubbing my lips. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I tried not to blush. He smiled. "There you go, now you look handsome", he smiled.

I looked in the mirror. I looked like myself, just....good. My skin was glowing, my lips didn't look as ugly as I felt they usually did. My styled hair made my whole face look sharper and more attractive. And the suit didn't look cheap and ugly anymore, it looked professional.

"I better watch out", Will chuckled. "Soon you'll be stealing everyone's attention." I smiled. "Nah dude, don't worry. I still don't have any social skills. People will approach me, and when I open my mouth, they'll run away", I laughed. We smiled at each other for a moment, then I cleared my throat and looked at the watch. "Um, we need to be in the lobby in 5, we should probably go now", I said. Will nodded. We got our key cards and locked our room, before heading to the elevator.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the elevator to meet the others. When we went to Miss Johnson and Anna, they both looked at us in shock, jaws on the floor. "Wow Brian, you look amazing!"

A/N: Sorry for late update, at least it's long haha. Anyways, my birthday is soon:)

Question: Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambievert?