"°Reality Bites°"

IN MUMBAI

It was dark.... Raining heavily...

Lightening was also happening....

Water was dripping from the roof in a small house... It had a small kitchen... Not actually even a kitchen... Only a gas stove was there in the corner of the room...We can say the living room and some utensils were there...

There was a small bathroom with water leaking and one old broken bucket and mug.... And one more room was there... As we can say the bedroom which was very small compared... It had a single bed there... And only one person could sleep there on ground... Because there was no more space...

One person was sleeping on the leaving room... Peacefully... Covered with newspaper....

Although the rain drops were dripping on him... Still it didn't cause any difference to him....

The almost broken door.... Creaked and a woman around 20's came inside....

She saw the person sleeping covering himself with newspaper and shaked her head in annoyance...

She called out to him..

"Oyee chote.... " But didn't wake up... The girl again called out but he didn't woke up..

So finally the girl shaked him and he woke up in a jerk and shouted"kya hua kya hua.. Kahan agg lagi.. Kahan pani pheku.... "

The girl slapped lightly at his back of head and spoke" Oyee kya bol raha hai... Agg kahan pe lagi hai"

He looked at her... And spoke " Abbe Tu... Tune mera neend kharab kara.. Tujhe bhagwan nahi bakshenge... "

The girl spoke" Abbe rakh tere bhagwan ko tere pass... MAIN NAA HIN TERE BHAGWAAN KO MAANTI HUN NA HIN UNSE DARTI HUN"

The boy "tujhe koi nahi samjhasakta" Saying he folded up the newspaper and kept it nicely at a corner... Like if he will use it again..."

The girl " Waise tu yeh newspaper odh ke kyun so raha tha"

The boy " Ab hum toh ameer hai nahi ki hamare pass bohot saari bedsheets ho... Humare pass toh sirf teen bedsheet hain... Unmain se maine do dhoye the aj subah... Jo abhi baarish main bheeg gaye... Aur ek bachi thi.. Use main gila nahi karna chahta tha.."

The girl " Toh andar kamre main so jata... Wahan pe paani nahi leak karta hai na... "

The boy " Current nahi tha yaar... Badi garmi lag rhi thi... "

The girl " Theek hai theek hai... Lekin ab kya kare.. Current nahi hai toh raat ko toh badi garmi lagegi... Kya kare yaar chote" She said scratching her head...

The boy " Wohi jo humesha karte hain "ADJUST" ... Ab Tu chinta mat kariyo... Aur jaa... Pair aur haath dhoke aja.. Main khana lagwata hun.."

The girl went inside bathroom and came wearing her nightdress...

She came into the bedroom where the boy was serving plate for both... As they could not eat in the living room...

They both settled and started eating...

Suddenly the girl noticed something..she said

" Chote tera haath dikha"

The boy said" Kyun yaar tu mera haath kyun dekhna chahti hai... Koi kismat nahi badalne wala humara wohi rahega jo hai" He said jokingly

"Chote haath dikha" The girl said in more stern voice..