"°Subsistence°"

"Tune kyu unko bola ki hum kal jayenge...pata nahi kitni boring hogi woh shaadi" Asked Aditya irritatedly

"Aree agar hum mana kar dete toh woh sachme bohot kharab feel karte" Said Sidharth genuinely caring for the old man while driving the car

But still Aditya continued throwing his endearing tantrums sitting on the passenger seat while Sidharth continued driving listening to him not so seriously....

They reached home and changed themselves into their nightwears and ate the left over food which Aditya had made in the morning.

They went off to bed beside each other.... Aditya slept instantly because he was too tired and none the less it was actually a tiring day for them...

But Sidharth seemed somewhat peculiar...He was gazing at the ceiling above him with a constant small smile as if some movie was being cast their on the ceiling...

He was actually drowned in the thoughts of Shehnaaz. Thinking how different she was as a person from the people he has come across in his life till now. She is so cold yet the warmth of care spills from her eyes. She is so fierce with innocence dropping from her eyes.He couldn't decide a particular personality trait for her. She seemed like someone who didn't belong to this so called "Normal World".Thinking about her, Sidharth didn't realised when his eyes closed and he had slept.

In the slum when Shehnaaz returned, she saw no one was standing there and felt relieved as she was not in a mood for any dramas now... In her words " Aaaj ke liye kaafi drama hogaya hain. "

She went inside her house with Vairat which was already opened.

"Yeh chotu bhi na.. Uska neend kharab na ho iss liye darwaza khula karke hin sogaya taaki jab hum aaye usse disturb na ho" She said to Vairat while chuckling a little

To which Vairat passed a laugh...

"Tune kuch khaya hain" Asked shehnaaz to Vairat

"Nahi... Lekin thik hain abhi bhuk nahi hain" Answered Vairat

"Tu beth main bread aur dudh garam karti hun abhi drama mat karna fuket ka ki nahii khana and all" Declared Shehnaaz and went off to get freshen while Vairat went and sat on the bed near the sleeping body of Chotu as he knew there was no use of denying.

Shehnaaz was in the bathroom and the moment she poured a mug of  water on herself, she felt stinging pain arising in her body due to her wounds but at the same time felt relaxing due to the coldness of water...

She came out after 10 mins all freshened up in her yellow loose t-shirt and and pink full loose pants.

"Arre tune khana garam kar liya" Said Shehnaaz to Vairat

"Hann akka... Main to already fresh ho gaya tha hospital main hin to maine socha aapke anne tak garam karlu khana.. "  Replied Vairat

"Tu ajj yahin rehe raha hain.. Kal subah milke jayenge hospital" Said Shehnaaz..

"Hmm" Nodded Vairat

They ate together and on insistence of Vairat, she allowed him to wash their utensils as Vairat told that her hand will burn if she will touch the vim bar because of her wounds. She was still not agreeing but on continuous insistence of Vairat she finally agreed.

Vairat and Shehnaaz slept on their mats on the floor.

It was 6:30 in the morning.

Vairat was the first one to get up. He saw both Shehnaaz and Chotu  sleeping. He picked up his mat and folded it keeping it near the wall.