Fallen

I walked down the hallways of my school and like normal, everyone gave me weird looks. One of the teachers I had even passed by me and said, "Foolish Girl." Then kept walking. She was older and I hated her. I hated everyone here in Heaven. They call me dangerous and ignorant. I wish I could just live on Earth, but I'm not finished with Heaven just yet. I end whatever they're hiding, now.

Once the bell rang, I hid in my locker behind a wall as everyone ran to their classes. After the last few doors closed and the halls were completely empty, I ran to a room that was always locked. According to Angela's research on her wall, this door had a secret hidden in it. Since she went here, she was like me. Different from the rest and all she found out was that there was something hidden in this room.

I opened it with a key that was given to me by Angela awhile back. It could open any door. As I walked in, my face dropped. There was nothing in there!

I looked around and saw nothing in it. It was a blank room. I was so confused. Compared to all the other rooms this was weird. All the other rooms were full of things. It made them look beautiful! This room was the first room I've ever seen completely empty!

I took a step forward and I suddenly found myself falling down and down! I screamed until I could feel as if I was close to the ground, I closed my eyes and suddenly everything went dark!