Post Credits

I walked around a bit in New York. I didn't have the proper attire that everyone else was wearing so I stayed in a dark alley till the night. I found a sweater for myself to wear since the temperature dropped.

I walked through the alley for awhile until these two men came up to me and pushed me against a wall and pinned my arms down so I could move. I was trapped and I couldn't get lose from their grasp. They were stronger than me. My hands were put down so I couldn't use my powers I didn't want to reveal myself and spread my wings out so i was trying to come up with something fast but began to panic. They were chocking me so hard that a few tears slipped out of my eye.

"Aww is she gonna cry?" One of the men asked as the other one laughed. They pulled out a sharp knife and began to trace my face with it and I tried to hold back any sign of weakness. I was stuck.

Suddenly the two men were grabbed and pulled back from me.

"Leave her alone!" Was what I heard. I fell to the ground once the hand was removed from my throat and I coughed out violently. I looked up to see the that the two me were getting the living shit beaten out of them. This man got both off me and helped me. He was fighting the two men that attacked me. He was very strong. I don't think it's possible for a human to be this strong. I was curious...again.

The two men gave up and ran off, bloody and cut up. The man turned to me and asked, "Are you alright?" Before coming over and helping me up from the ground.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you. Just hurts a little bit." I told him.

"What are you doing in an alley at this time of the night?" He asked.

"Um...well I have no where to go. I just got here and I don't have a place to stay so I just stayed here." I told him.

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" He asked with a warm smile.

I giggled. "No." I then looked at his back and was a bit confused.

"Um, excuse me but why do you have a shield with you?" I asked.

"Oh, um we'll just in case there's any danger around. I'm here to help." He stuck out his hand and said, "I'm Steve by the way. Steve Rogers."

I shook his hand and said, "I'm Ramona. No last name." I laughed embarrassed.

"Ramona? Beautiful name but not a very common one. I like it!" He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said. That meant a lot. I'm glad other people like my name. I've always felt like it didn't mean anything. But that's what I'm here for.

"Um may I ask you something else?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure! It's not a problem." He said.

"How are you so strong? You were able to pick up a man and throw him. That's not something an everyday human can do." I asked.

His face somewhat changed and his smile faded a bit. "Umm...it's complicated. Have you ever heard the story of Captain America?"

"No I haven't. Enlighten me please." I told him.

Steve then began to explain the whole Captain America story to me, however, I felt like there was something he wasn't telling me. I mean yes he was telling me a lot. He told me about Captain America and his childhood, his best friend, James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes, his lover Peggy Carter, the war, this enemy called Hydra and the way he died but there was something about the way he explained this story. He seemed emotional and heartbroken by it. I had a feeling I knew what it was.

"Wow." I said. "That was a very interesting and yet depressing story. Thank you for explaining it to me." I told him.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course!" He said.