21

--At Your Mom House--
You- Mom Ima Need You To Watch The Kids Sometimes , Ima Be In the Studio A Lot im Signing A Record Deal With OVO . We Start Tour Next Month So It's Gone Be A Hectic Month Ma .

Maya- Babygirl You Know I Got You & We Are Having A Family Get Together Later Today , Don't Forget .

You- Riiight , I'm Going back To The Hotel So I Can Get Ready & Get The Boys Ready .

Maya- Bye Girl , Be Safe I Love You .

You- Love You Too *walk out*

Your Pov - I Pulled Up To The Hotel I'm Staying In , I Don't Want To Go Back To roc Right Now Because He Acting Like A Bitch , I parked The Car & Got Out & Unstrapped The Boys & Put Them In Their Double Stroller Since I Can't Carry Both Of Them . I Locked The Car Doors & Walked In The Hotel Lobby & I Seen That Snupe Boy From Earlier & Dante .

Dante- Hi Yn Right ??

You- Yeah & Hi You Two .

Snupe- Whats Good ?

You- Nothing About to Go get dressed .

Snupe- Where You Going ?

You- My Mom House .

Dante- Alright , Well We'll See U When We See You .

Your POV- I Swear Those Boys Look Familiar . I Just Can't Seem To Figure It Out.

-- You Went To The Room & Got The Boys Dressed , Then Got Yourself Dressed.

2 hours later @ your moms house
--everybody is talking & enjoying themselves & you seen Dante & Snupe walk in

Maya- Omg , Hey Babies !!! i Missed You Two . *hug snupe & dante*

You- What -The -Hell ?

Mom- *Pull yall to the side* Yn I Have To Tell You Something

You- Dante , Snupe what Y'all doing here ?

Dante- This Is Our Mom , what you doing here ?

You- This Is My Mom !

Maya- Well I see you three met each other , Yn These Are Your Brothers .

You- why havent i seen them with us when i was younger ?

Maya- you have , they used to live with us (GCO)

Snupe- But Me & Dante Got caught selling drugs at the corner store in Miami & we got arrested && the fedsk called mom && she let them take us & she never let us come back home .

Dante- but we dont blame u for kicking us out ma , we made the wrong choices & you wanted what was best for us but we went down the wrong path .

You- damn this is crazy , i had feelings for you snupe , but you my bro so we gone leave them feelings in the past .

Tbc
30 votes & 10 comments