Part 34

Santo POV

Santo POV

The day After me and Yn had that lil argument, I felt bad asf. I bought her some flowers, ion even know what kind she like, but fuck it. I went to her room and opened the door, she wasnt there so I left to go find her.

Drake POV

I was walking down the hallway to my room & I seen Santo, ig he seen me too cause he came up to me.

Santo: "yo wassup Drake?"

Drake: "Happy birthday lil nigga! but shii nuun, finna go get changed."

Santo; "damn I forgot, thats crazy asf, but thank you" *dap him*

Santo: "Where you finna go bruh? & you know where Yn is?"

Drake: " we all finna go to a party & yeah she went to get some food with August, they at Plamitas."

Santo; "good lookin"

Drake; "Np, you tryna go wit us tho we leaving at 8"

santo; "yeah i wanna go, im tryna celebrate. But can you tell yn to call me. she been ignoring me"

Drake: " fashoo, meet me in the lobby at 7:59"

santo: "iight" *walk away*

Santo Pov

Fuck them flowers for rn, It's 7:20. I started rushing tryna get dressed, I ain't know what to wear so looked on ig for some ideas. I was scrolling down my Tl and I saw Yn with black and red on. since she got  on black & red. I'll wear red and white.

I got dressed, combed out my hair and brushed my teeth. This club better be live.

Drake; You lookin fresh ta death young cali nigga

Santo; you know, I gotta stay lookin nice. you fly bro

Drake: im tryna get females

Santo: not me, I got mine already.

-They got in the back of Drake Rolls Royce while the driver drove them to the place

Santo- woooo this Penthouse clean asf on the outside, where the party at tho?

Drake-truu truu, lets go check it out.

Santo- you sure it's a party tonight? Its dark and ion see nobody.

drake- I thought it was tonight. *actin confused*

Bodyguard- you want me to go check?

drake- Nah nah, Santo you go check. Ill be behind you.

Santo- Nah bruh, I ainn getting killed first.

Drake- take yo scary in there and go see.

Santo- this is dumb white people shit *under his breath*