𝐶ℎ 4: The Crown's Denial.

[Edited on 11/18/2022.]

Before getting into this chapter, I'll have to explain the eldest siblings birth order. 

As you all know, I didn't really specify who really was the eldest or the siblings order when I showed you the imperial records during the "Information" chapter. I did state in the old information chapter, before editing it, that the ages is not of order or is useless.

But in the edited version, such as this, they would most likely be important.

Now. As mentioned, 

Martial Law was the first in line and is first born... That is true if you consider taking the time to read history of martial law in the Philippines. It was FIRST implemented on 1898, nationwide, but was only famous during 1970's era.

PKI was the second in line, I personally consider him to be born or founded on 1914, But I also consider his age that he was born on 1920. Overall, He was the 'known' second born.

Free Thai, Third in line and is Princess royal, meaning she is the first born princess. 1941 was the known date of the movement operation, But I consider its movement to be more than those dates. In this case, I consider it, It was already operating long before the said date.

Mpaja, Fourth in line, Actually he was supposed to be third in line, as the movement started on 1931, But due to unspoken reasons, for now, He'll be fourth in line.

Vietcong, Fifth in line, Started on late 1950's. Needed for more explaination? no? Okay. I wasn't even willing to give any.

:)

═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══

Standing still in one place, Asean's blood run cold upon the scene that was presented infront of him.

The steps to the second floor, stained with the flowing blood going down to the white tiles and carpet leading up to the large doors of the throne room...

The cries of his young eldest children rang endlessly, calling out a name they woud call as "mother". His whole body paralyzed at one spot, His breathing could no longer set itself straight and proper.

He couldn't breathe...

" ███ ...?"

.

.

.

"What?"

Asean eyes widened in shock, being at the edge of his seat, on this context, his throne.

"The Prime Minister and the First Prince, You say?"