𝐶ℎ 6: To The Palace.

[ Edited on 12/16/2022. ]

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

With the vehicle rocking side ways for a while, Some eyes stare tirelessly outside as it changes moment by moment.

Some asleep, some eating snacks shared by others and some seemingly in their own worlds.

"Is there something bothering your highnesses?"

The emperor's messenger smiled nervously, secretly fidling his fingers as his thoughts swirled around his head like oil and water.

Being given the task, from the emperor, to escort the imperial heirs seemed like an easy task. Yet, knowing the shadows behind royalty and its bloodstained history, The messenger couldn't even have a single break upon worrying.

"Elder brothers and sisters? Where have they gone?"

"I believe their excellencies have been called much earlier than your highnesses. Therefore, they have departed from us much earlier..."

"No need to be formal with us. We all know how hard it is for you to be in that position."

The emperor's messenger sighed in relief, seeing that the young heirs would make him feel assured, not like the pressuring aura of the emperor that would make you like eat your own soul in every single day.

"Thank you, Your Highness..."

"Ah, Look! Its the Capital Gates!"

Hearing the youngest's voice, The siblings turned their sights upon the side. The majestic gates entering the capital wide open and waitng for them to enter and be welcomed once again to their beloved home.

The soldiers salute with their vehicle pass through the large iron doors, with the citizens welcome them with flower petals and confetti flying in the air, with the people's smiles and shouts of welcome came with a warm and happy atmosphere...

What a welcome to home...

"Ahh, Such a familiar air!"

Laos awakened by the screaming outside, welcomed his eyes were the familiar air of the capital as his window side were half open and the air outside was seeping in. Instead of closing, He opened it wide, and waved outside with a smile on his face.

The crowd, Ladies particularly, screamed upon seeing such a high figure wave at them.

"Quite famous now, Ay?"

Brunei teased his brother.

"Not as famous as Singapore."

"Hmm?"

Singapore looked over the opened window and the crowd yelled much louder, some could be seen fainting in the sides. He, uniterested, went back to his seat and continued to stare away into the distance after fixing his glasses.

The siblings stared at Singapore with disappointment, that their own brother is not interested in his popularity with their citizens... well, even them, are worried on why He is popular in the first place...