Chapter 7. The Waterfall.

(Wait for it!)

~No one's P.O.V~

With two dragons flying amongst the white, fluffy clouds of the afternoon, a light laughter followed them. Y/n let herself fall back on Shadow's back, lying comfortable on her bare back.

She smiled. No saddle. No pedal. No tail she had to control. Just.. Them. Flying as freely as any dragon could. The wind blew lightly over Y/n's (s/c) skin which caused her smile to widen a bit as it blew her hair messily around.

Toothless' green eyes went around to the different clouds that filled the sky. Y/n looked at him when he coped sadly, having not yet seen his (hopefully) soon-to-be mate.

"Don't worry, Toothless." The dragon looked to Y/n as she sat back up on Shadow's back, placing her hands flatly in front of her to keep her steady, "We'll find her soon enough." She patted Shadow's side lightly, getting her to look back at her with bright blue eyes, "Let's keep our eyes open, okay?"

And so, the trio looked around the sky. Toothless called out to her as loud as he could, seeing if she was close by.

The male looked in front of him. His eyes widening a bit when he saw a figure of another Fury in the cloud. His wing just barely scraped it as he flew past the white cloud, making it part to repeal no one in the cloud. The figure was merely his own shadow.

He looked down at the sea below him, letting out a grunt.

"Oh, come on, Toothless. We'll-" Y/n cut herself off when she heard a familiar blast in the distance, "Find her." She grinned as they turned to fly in the direction of the blast. Y/n pulled herself closer to Shadow to make sure she could advance easier.

The clouds now surrounded them all around, completely blocking their view of their surroundings. Flying along, a white figure slowly emerged from the thick clouds below them, flying between the two Night Furies. Brimming with joy, Toothless gave the Light Fury a twirl, showing her his new tail by shortly closing it and expanding it right after.

The Light Fury cooed at him which earned her a dreamy look from Toothless himself. Y/n giggled at the two. The Light Fury looked at her and Shadow, tilting her head a bit before flying above Toothless with a well manoeuvred twirl, diving down shortly after for them to follow.

"Go on." Y/n encouraged when Toothless lingered behind. His tongue flickered out of his mouth as he excitedly followed the Light Fury, "Let's go, girl." Shadow cooed, following Toothless' tail.

Her eyes filled with confusion when they dived down into a vortex with lightning roaring within it. The Light Fury looked back at the trio, grunting as if telling them to watch her. Without thinking, Y/n nodded and that seemed to make the light scaled dragon perk up.

She turned her head back to look forward before shooting her plasma blast right in front of her, disappearing instead of emerging on the other side. Before Toothless got nervous, she decided to reappear, her invisibility slowly wearing off.

She turned to around, beating her wings to stay in place while looking at the two Night Furies. Y/n blinked at her while Shadow and Toothless looked at each other. Shadow cooed, telling Toothless to go first.

He took a deep inhale before shooting one of his powerful blasts in front of him, flying through it. He emerged on the other side of the blast, his eyes closed tightly. He opened them hesitantly, seeing his figure very clearly.