What If: It Was A Triple Trouble

Lil' bit of info about this story:
-Main chad's are Kiyo, Manabu, and Nagumo
-Main heroines are Kei, Tachibana and an OC
-If you're asking how is it possible and what's the timeline, I also don't know the answer lol.
-Kei and Kiyo's relationship is known throughout the school so that's that, no killing me Kei simps.
-Manabu and Tachibana is in a relationship
-Because I didn't want to ship Nagumo with Nazuna I replaced it with an OC who's head over heels for Nagumo

Nagumo: "How the hell did we end up in this situation Horikita-senpai?" He was despairing at this situation and asked an answer to his lovable, respectable and favorite senior, the Student Council President.

Manabu: "I also don't know why I got swept up with the flow." He was sighing at himself with this situation.

I sighed at exasperation at this situation who would've known that there is a place like this in this school which encourages this kind of behaviour?

In front of us is a a couples drink that has 3 connected straws, it made me shudder.

There was also a photographer waiting silently behind us getting the right timing for a picture.

Kiyotaka: How the hell did I end up in this ridiculous situation?

Flashback*

Kei and I was supposed to have a date in newly opened cafe today.

As I was waiting for her I noticed Manabu-senpai with Tachibana-senpai at the distance.

I waved at them, seeing my actions Horikita-senpai waved back and was now walking towards my direction.

Manabu: "Good day Ayanokouji, what brings you here today?" He asked without any intentions I can tell that he's just curious.

Kiyotaka: "I'm waiting for Kei, Horikita-senpai are you on a date with Tachibana-senpai?" With a teasing manner directed at Tachibana-senpai, she covered her face and looked away while blushing.

Manabu: "Yes, I brought Akane with me in order to relax today." Hearing his words Tachibana-senpai twitched when she heard Horikita-senpai say her name.

I only nodded at them as I was waiting.

They didn't leave yet, maybe they're waiting for someone else?

I looked around some more and noticed that Nagumo-senpai was running towards us while holding hands with a girl. Bless her heart for going through Nagumo-senpai's bullshit.

Nagumo: "Senpai we've arrived." He saluted which I tell you looked ridiculous. Why would you even salute?

Horikita senpai only nodded at him.

Nagumo: "So why are you here Ayanokouji? Did senpai invite you?" Probing for an answer he asked me.

Kiyotaka: "Umm... No I was waiting for my girlfriend Kei." Hearing my answer Nagumo-senpai invited me to have a triple date with Horikita-senpai. Which I complied with if only Kei approves.

Nagumo: "Anyway, this is my girlfriend Mana, Mana this is Ayanokouji, Ayanokouji this is Mana." Making us introduce ourselves Mana-senpai started first.

Mana: "My name is Tendou Mana nice to meet you Ayanokouji-kun." She smiled gently at me. The only question I would ask this beautiful bepestacled beauty is "Why Nagumo?".

Kiyotaka: "Ah. Yes Nice to meet you Tendou-senpai too my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." I bowed slightly to show my respect.

We conversed the time away until Kei arrives.

Asking her if she's interested in having a triple date she complied.

Now we were all side by side hand in hand with our lovers.

We're quite a sight to be honest. The perfect handsome and hot Student Council President Horikita-senpai with his girlfriend the cute and majestic Secretary Tachibana-senpai. The "normal" looking ikemen Vice President Nagumo-senpai and a bepestacled beauty of a girlfriend Tendou-senpai. And then there's me a hot(lol) gloomy guy with a cute, adorable, lovable, huggable, kissable girlfriend which I adore Kei.

Arriving at the Cafe which is a coincidence Horikita-senpai's and Nagumo-senpai's date location for today was.

I looked at the store board and it says "Three-way Cafe" it gave me the chills.

Going inside we were asked to seperate by gender? What?

Then Horikita-senpai, Nagumo-senpai and I were now seated at a valentine theme chairs and tables.

Going with the flow we were forced to order the "three-way drink" which I tell you a disgusting name.

Then there's the camera man waiting to take a picture.

Flashback End*

There was a loli urging us to now enjoy the drink which made Nagumo-senpai pop a vein.

Nagumo: "What the fuck!? Do you want me to drink a lovers drink called 'Three-way drink' with a bunch of guys!?" Clearly mad he bashed his hands on the table which made the girl scared and was about to cry.

The crying face of the little girl made Nagumo-senpai flinch. Horikita-senpai and I only sighed at this situation. We would also be mad if only the girl was a bit older we didn't want to scare a loli. Is this the true power of loli's?

Looking around I saw Tachibana-senpai, Tendou-senpai and Kei enjoying their drinks while having selfies. It's good to be carefree.

Manabu: "Shut up Nagumo. Let's just get this over with." Sighing in defeat he placed his mouth on a straw and looked at both Nagumo-senpai and me urging us to both take a straw.

Complying and shrugging I placed my lips on a straw.

Waiting for Nagumo-senpai place his lips on a straw. He was still hesitating which only for a while and he placed it nonetheless.

Capturing the perfect moment, the camera shuttle clicks and got a picture which was funny, adorable, and dreadful.

We finished up the drinks and called it a day without even spending time with our girlfriends.

Kei and I were now on our room hanging out watching T.V..

When suddenly she goes mental while laughing, asking her why she was laughing she placed the front of her phone near my face.

I saw the picture.

The picture Horikita-senpai, Nagumo-senpai and I drinking from a couples drink called 'Three-way drink'. It was titled three Ikemens having a date in a cafe called "Three-way cafe!".

My face paled and I fainted.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it.
This was requested by AriSimp_exe xD. I did the best I can without making it too gay lol.
If you have a what if request comment it down.
As I was taking a break from taking my exams I was thinking "Why not write a chapter?" Which I did lol.
Anyway love ya guys <3