What If: Weird Question Pt.3

Before we start, I just want to adress the chapter about the Mako-chan lemon or something lol.

Anyway, I just read it again and I'll probably not upload it for now since I'm planning on doing a double publish for my "Cote: 1 Year Older"

Enjoy the ride ~

===

"What does sperm taste like?" Akito casually asked as everyone in the table was drinking a creamy soup with a sperm like consistency and sperm like color.

"God fucking damn it Miyake!" Ryuuen shouted.

I continued on eating since I didn't mind it.

Katsuragi was looking like he lost his appetite.

The ones who are new to the group which are Sotomura and Kanzaki.

"That is probably not the appropriate time to ask the question Miyake-dono."

"Don't you have any manners?" Kanzaki asked, although he also looked a bit curious by the topic.

"But think about it."

"This would usually be a good topic but you're killing my appetite especially when I'm eating my favorite mushroom soup."

"Hehe, mushroom, cream... Pfft."

"I was not trying to make a pun you fucker!"

"But seriously, think about it, don't you always see in porn how female porn stars always swallow and comment on how it tastes?"

"Now that you think about it you're right."

Ryuuen got hooked by the bait that Akito lured him into.

"Katsuragi, as a mafioso or you could say an expert in things like porn, especially when you look like you've been in an orgy with 9 females, how's it like when a girl comments on how your shit tastes like?" Ryuuen asked.

"Whoah whoah, calm down Ryuuen." I said

"You sick bastard." Kanzaki said.

"How did you even conclude that I'm an expert in such topics? And stop shouting nonsense out since everyone in the cafe is now staring at me in astonishment."

Yes, we are currently in a cafe, where the attention is currently on our group.

"Just answer the damn question."

"Answer, answer!" Akito chanted while smirking.

"What do you even want me to say?"

"The comment that came from your sister preferably."

"Okay. This has gone too far." Katsuragi retorted.

Akito was having fun in the background while both Ryuuen and Katsuragi is about to thrown hands on how Katsuragi's sister just milked Katsuragi for his sperm apparently.

"Calm the fuck down. It's just a joke you bald headed fucker."

"Hey! You're insulting a handicapped person." Retorted Katsuragi.

"Tell that to the blonde fucker over there who cares only about himself." Ryuuen said as he points to a corner of the room where Koenji can be located.

"What do you mean Ryuuen?"

"Apparently he just won an argument with an old lady and a office milf or some shit."

Long story short Ryuuen retold the story of the legendary bus scene which is recreated so many fucking times in so many fucking fanfictions.

Excuse me, I digress, but you can count about how many times your mom's been nutted into the mouth by a stranger for having too many fucking bus scenes.

"Back to the question guys, how would sperm taste like?" Akito said bringing all of us back to reality, oh he's so mad at me, oh there goes gravity. (AN: lyrics might be scuffed lmao)

"Hey you, otaku fucker looking shit. Any details about how it tastes like?"

Sotomura didn't like the insult but he kept his mouth shut and discussed the details.

"Umm... I know someone who did taste their own sperm."

"What the fuck? Is that dude gay?"

Even though I was curious about a lot of things, even I wouldn't do that for being curious.

"The dude's a madlad." Commented Akito.

"He most certainly is." Followed by Kanzaki.

"Details." Muttered Katsuragi.

I see, we're digging deep into the situation now huh?

"Well, he explained to me at that time that he wanted to know how it tasted like, let's name this person "I" for now."

It was definitely Ike wasn't it?

"Well anyway, since he didn't want to let his future delusion girlfriend to say that his sperm was bitter he tried to taste it only to say it was disgusting and regretting it."

"What the fuck? This guy is fucking hilarious!" Ryuuen said as he laughed slapping his thighs.

"Well, since he tried out different food, he tried savory to make his sperm taste funny to salty food to spicy foods."

"Go on." Commented both Katsuragi and Kanzaki.

They're both invested into this discussion huh?

"But he got the pinnacle of truth."

"The pinnacle of truth?" All of us in present copied.

"The best food to eat when you want your sperm to taste sweet creamy and delicious according to Mr. I for researching this very demanding and sacrificial way. You'll always be respected in my heart, as long as you don't come near me for at least 10 meters."

So Ike was that determined huh?

"Just fucking tell us already."

"Well, it's simple really. Just eat a pineapple 🍍 "

"Seriously?

"Yep, according to his research and his tastes, even as a guy this kind of taste is great and will even pass off as sweet type of sauce."

"Sounds gay as fuck."

"I second that." Akito, Katsuragi and Kanzaki followed.

And after that we continued to eat our creamy soup with sperm like consistency with absolute silence and awkwardness.

===

So yeah, I got the story from an anime group where the one who posted made an experiment where he ate different kind of foods and tasted his sperm, where in different ways he explained how it tastes like, the texture, and most likely if he regretted it... Of course he did lol.

Hope you enjoyed xD.

Anyway remember to eat pinapples and remember to STAY HORNY!

Ciao~