CHAPTER 19

JANNAT'S POV..

Its been a week for the party. Its Saturday night, and its 00:39...

And i am still awake.

Till 12 i studied for my exam which is on Monday. I am prepared for it.

But from past half an hour i am laying on the bed waiting for sleep to come but i think its stuck in the traffic.

The traffic of Faisal around Naira now a days.

Why the hell this is bothering me too much

You are jealous...

I remembered our, as in mine and Anushka's convenience yesterday during last hour.

FLASH BACK...(FRIEND EVENING BREAK)

Bell rang indicating the start of break hour.

As soon as bell rang, few students went out of class to refresh themselves whereas few walked to their friends bench. Same happend with Riyaz, he walked to Anushka and Jannat who sits beside eachother and Riyaz away because he is a boy.... Indian School hufff

Riyaz sat in the table of Jannat's and Anushka's table. Jannat was laying her head down on the bench and Anu sitting beside and was talking to Jannat.

Riyaz: oii comeon lets go out. This English ma'am has completely eaten my brain.

Anushka: you had brain as well, oh thats new.

Anushka laughed but Jannat gave out no reaction.

Riyaz: see Jannat, dint laugh at me. She is really goodd unlike you.

He said with a rolling eyes, to which Anu Pulled her tongue out.

Riyaz: acha leave all, lets go out.

Jannat: you both go, I don't wanna come.

She said still laying down on the bench.

Riyaz got worried as she sounded low.

Riyaz: Jannat are you ok? What happened?

Jannat raised her head and looked at him and gave a small smile, which clearly was a fake one and both noticed it.

Jannat: i am ok, i just wanna lay down for sometime.

Riyaz: tell me what happened i help you.. are you sick.

He touched her forehead and neck with back of his hand to check the temperature.

Jannat got little irritated.

Jannat: i am telling you right, i am ok. Now go.

Riyaz: i am also asking you right what happened. Now answer.

This irritated Jannat and she replied.

Jannat: i am suffering from girls problem and my stomach is paining. Ok now go.

Through Jannat and Riyaz are really close to eachother but talking about periods obviously would make any boy embarrassed.

His whole face turned red and he walked away from there without uttering a word.

Anushka laughed at his condition and looked at Jannat, who has again layed down on the bench.

She sighed...

Riyaz walked out of the class and walked to thier usual place and saw the gang already there but Hasnain was not there.

Riyaz: Where is my Bhaiya.

He asked worried.

Faiz: he is studying and is in class.

Faisal: where is Anu?