CHAPTER 20

An important note is present at the end of the chapter...do read it

For now enjoy the chapter..
______________________________________

Students are laying on the bench, few looking put of window where as few were making doodles on their question paper waiting. Yes question paper...Exam..

It was last exam of the students, G.K exam and Value Education.

Roll eyes...

Bell rang making students sigh in relief... Students finished their exams within 30 mins, maximum 1 hour.

As soon as bell rang, student rushed out of the class and took their bags and ran out. Of course yaar, last exams were always fun, half day school.

Same happend with our students (hope you know who am i talking about). The boys ran out and waited for the girls, as it take a while to wear burqa. 

All walked out, few wishing for happy holidays, 3 weeks holiday after an hectic studies obviously made students tired, or Jannat thought like wise.

As the girls made their way out, they spotted boys.

Anushka walked to Riyaz, gave a side hug and bid the girls bye obviously, a big hug to Jannat.

Jannat: you are coming tomorrow, ok?
Anushka: lets see..
Jannat: no lets see, if  you don't come, i will call aunty and speak.
Anushka: do one thing, call mom and you speak, if i ask she denies, i don't know how she accepts when you talk?

Then giving again a hug she walked where her brother was waiting for her.

Even Jannat walked to her cousins and friends.

They started walking, and in mid Faiz left for his house promising that he would meet in evening.

Faisu's mom was in Jannat's house, and had called her kids to directly come their.

All walked and when they reached, Hasnain, Riyaz and Naira left and these 4 kids entered the house with a big.

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM...

as all were happy for their first term to get over.

Obviously... everyone feel happy on the late day of the exam.

Jannat and Shifa went to Jannat's room to freshen up and Faisal went to Ayaan's.

After freshening up, all went down for the lunch where as Jannat prayed Zuhr namaz (mid day prayer)

When she reached the dining table, the only place left was beside Faisal.

She huffed and sat, started enjoying her lunch after all its her favourite.

Faisal: umm aunty... Awesome.

He moaned as he relished the food.

Faisal: how do you cook so tasty... This roti, and butter chicken.

Listening to his slowly husky voice, Jannat felt something in her different, she felt attracting towards the voice. But obviously she will ignore everything.

After lunch all were sitting in living room when Jannat brought a tray with bowls filled with Gajar Ka Halwa.

As soon as Faisal saw, he literally jumped on it scaring Jannat and she was about to fall

Jannat: pagal ho tum.

Safina: Jannat.

Jannat's mom shouted.

Safina: is this the way to talk to an elder.

Jannat: sorry.

Jannat stood there silently, with head bowed down. Keeping the tray on the table near the sofa, she ran to her room.