𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

I looked at William smilling and I feel my eyes closing and fell in William's chest.

William's POV

"Y/N?... Y/N!"

-----------------

I take Y/N to my bed and call a doctor.

Time skip

1:00 AM| Thursday

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes and I see William opening the door and a man entries in the room.

"Doctor, can you see what does she have?" I hear William saying, but he looked a little mad.

"O-Of course, Mr. Afton." The doctor said, scared.

He sits on the side of the bed and gets closer.

"So ma'am what happened?" He said smirking a little.

William clears his throat.

" 'Mr' Could you not get closer to my... Wife." William says smirking.

I clearly blush.

'Wife?- WHAT IS HE THINKING?!'

"S-she is your wife?- I'm sorry Mr. Afton!-" The doctor said, afraid of what William could do.

'Poor man... I know what to do!'

"Honey could you go get me water please?~"

William blushs softly and smirks a little.

"Of course darling~" He says leaving the room.

'Asshole!'

The doctor asks me what I felt when I fainted and more and then William came back.

"Here your water darling~" William said opening the door.

"Thank you Honey-" I said, blushing.

"You're welcome Love~" He said smirking.

"So what does she have doctor?" William says changing totally his tone of voice.

"W-Well she fainted of exhaustion... she needs to rest." He said.

"Okay. You can leave. Meet me at 9:30 PM in the front of my house." William said, smiling slightly.

"Okay..." He said, leaving the door.

"So... Honey it is?~" William says siting on my side.

"Shut up asshole! Why did you say that i'm your wife?!" I asked, blushing.

"Because you are~" He says smirking.

"NO I'M NOT, NOT YET!" I say, just saying what's in my head.

"I agree with you, not yet~" He says  laying next to me and embracing me.

"William! We need to go work in 5 hours and I need to wash the dishes before go!" I said trying to get out of the bed.

"No. I will wash the dishes later and you will rest. I am going to call Henry saying that you can't go work neither can I. " William said, smiling.

"Just stay here with me, resting." He said, looking at me.

"You can rest in my chest if you want." He added.

I blush slightly, but I end up putting my head in his chest, not thinking in what would happen.

Time skip

12:28 AM| Thursday

I wake up and I don't see William. I opened the closet's door and grabbed randomly a jacket and went downstairs. William wasn't there too. I only saw Mike doing lunch and Elizabeth and Chris playing in the living room.