𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21

"Is he your son?! You had sex with 'Vincent'?" She asks, not really caring if the kids heard. (She looks like a bitch now-) I stayed like a tomato.

"May I answer?" William asks me, smirking.

"...Sure?-" I say. Bad decision.

---------- (this is so random, that I don't even know how I wrote this. If you think this is cringe, remember that I said in the description of the story. Do not blame me.)

The kids were concentrated on the television and playing so they didn't hear us... well, we thought so... Micheal was hearing our conversation, secretly, but none of us noticed. 

William firms me in his lap. I blush, he knew what he was doing, I knew what he was doing.

"I fucked her twice and those children are mine but they will be ours next month when I ask her to marry her." He said.

Isabelle stands there with a surprised face, William smirks, I blush as hell and we hear Mike laughing. 

"More siblings?" Mike asks, with a mocking face.

"M-MIKE!" I say, forcing myself to get out of William's lap.

I hear William chuckling. Then I feel two hands on my waist that suddenly pushed me down again to his lap. He groans slightly and grins, no one heard, except me.

"A-Are you okay?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes Mike, more siblings." He says, chuckling.

"W-WHAT? W-WIL" William kisses me suddenly. 

'oh, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.'

"Get a room then" Mike says, answering his father.

"Right away~"

"M-MIKE! V-VINCENT STOP!"

"I'm sorry darling, we have to do it. You already started a few moments ago~" He whispered in my ear.

"But that was you that made me hit on your dick. It's not my fault." I whispered back, not actually thinking about what I was saying, I was mad.

"I'm sorry?" He says, with a grin on his face. "Want to repeat that?"

"Fuck off William." I say out and loud, not remembering that Isabelle was there.

"William? Why did you call him William?" Isabelle asks. 

's h i t.'

"Darling-" William starts

"It was my fault, sorry." I say looking away.

"No, no, no, no, no. It wasn't. I'm sorry for pissing you off." He says, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Hellooo? Can you explain to me why she called him William?" Isabelle asks again, confused.

I slightly smile and kiss him. "Don't be so sad about it. We'll just tell the truth."

"HELLO? I am asking a question!" Isabelle yells.

"Just shut up bitch. Let them have their moment. They'll explain in a few seconds." Mike said rolling his eyes.

"What. did. you. call. me?" Isabelle says, widening her eyes, turning her head to Mike.

"Bitch, you think ya scary? Even I am scarier than you. If you shut up, and maybe, just maybe, you get out of here alive."

"Shut up idiot, you're not scary at all-" She says turning her head again to William. 

He sits me next to him and gets up. "If you talk to my son again like that..." He bents down."I'll make sure you die, slowly." 

The atmosphere was tense but then he just sits and lays his head in my lap.

'He is so hot- Don't blush- don't blush Y/n-'

I started blushing. I thought that William didn't notice, but I was wrong. I heard him laughing so I look at him...

"Darling, you don't have to be so flustered. I know that I'm hot~" He says winking at me.

"S-SHUT UP ASSHOLE-" I say looking away. "...and throw the garbage out."

"Right away, love." He says. 

He gets up, grabs Isabelle, and opens the back door. 

"Be right back." He says smirking.

I, Mike, and Roselle started laughing.

"Okay-" I say, still laughing.

He closes the door and I decided to play with the kids while Roselle decided to watch some TV.

 ____________Time skip____________

It was very late, around 11:30 PM and I was in the kitchen, looking to the back door to see when William would come home. I, Roselle, and the kids had already had dinner and they went to bed. I was going to go home but I decided to wait for William.

A half an hour after I heard the door opening. Finally, William came home. I gave him a hug and a kiss.

"You were out so long..."

"I know, I know... I'm sorry. I was looking for a good place to put the bitch's body."

"Good to know. Anyway, let's go to bed."

"Calm down darling, we have all night~"

"I-Idiot-"

He laughs and I just cross my arms.

THE END! Kidding- Just for a while... I want to work on the other book more time... This one will be on hold for some weeks, but not THAT long. I hope you understand. Go check out my other William x reader book, "Why do I care?..." I think it will turn out well! 

Random quote check:

"When you wake up, just remember friends are forever."

                                                                                                             -Freddy