Chapter 2°

Chapter 2° Confusion

oOoOoOo

Amelia stormed into the library, being more pent-up than ever. She couldn't believe what just happened. She was supposed to be working with Remus Lupin for the rest of the year. No, cut that. She was forced to work with him for the rest of the year. Why did it have to be him? Everything Amelia ever tried to provide was not being acknowledged by anyone. If she happened to fail doing that, she always had been able to manage the consequences. When people talked to her, she ran away and avoided them for as long as possible, so they wouldn't remember or notice her. But that was when the other persons interest just lasted a day or two. But now she'd have to work with someone for many months. And not just anyone. Remus Lupin. One of the famous boys. A biased and prejudiced marauder. Could it get any worse? Probably not. She didn't knew that much about him, as he was more of the quiet type of guy, even though he was popular. But that still wouldn't change the fact that he hated Slytherins. However, Amelia couldn't really condemn him for that, she hated them too. Remus didn't know that though. How would he? He spends time with pranks, a big part of them being against Slytherins, studying and following his idiotic friends.

As Amelia was very much too conflicted in her thoughts, she didn't notice Jaden and Molero walking towards her. The two boys had a free period and decided to chill in the library and read a little. Jay had to finish his essay for Divination and Mo just rehearsed his notes for the third time in a row. Except them, there was no-one else in the library, so when Amelia interrupted that silence, they noticed immediately. But as they saw that it was her and saw the worried and upset look on her face, they got up as quick as possible.

,,Lia, what happened?" Jay raised his voice to gain her attention. With worried eyes, he looked down at the girl, who just happened to realize her friends presence.

As Amelia heard her name, interrupting her thoughts, her head shot up. Being too overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of the two people in front of her, she let out a surprised squeak. ,,What?"

Molero raised a worried brow at her as well. ,,Jay asked what happened. Come on, sit down." he repeated, leading her towards the table, the boys were just sitting at, pointing at the chairs, suggesting her to sit. 

,,Now, what has happened? You look upset." Jaden repeated himself.

,,Guys, I'm fucked. I'm completely fucked." she exclaimed, memories of the reason for her presence in the library coming back.

The boys shared a confused and skeptical look. ,,Care to expand? Why are you fucked? And by who?" Jaden smirked, just to be hit the ribs by Mo's elbow. ,,Oww."

,,Really, Jay? Not the time for jokes. Seriously, it's bad, really bad." Amelia said

,,Lia, honey-" Molero started, putting his hand on her arm, hoping that it would calm her down. ,,Tell us what happened."