D A H L I A // H V I T S E R K (P1)

Sitting on her bed, the young woman gently pulled at her white rose petals. A smile on her lips as she picked each one off, her delicate fingers tugging the soft petal from the flower before watching it fall to the floor beside her bed. Dahlia stopped abruptly, her head turning at the shift in the atmosphere. She glanced towards the door, there didn't seem to be anyone there, but she could feel something was not right. 

As she stared at the doorway, she flinched when a male appeared in the doorway. Her eyes widened as she dropped the rose, her body freezing in place as he stalked closer to her. His lips turned to a smirk before they moved, she knew he was talking, she didn't know what he was saying, her birth defect letting her down again. 

Before she had any time to react, the man was in front of her. His hands grabbing her arms as he kept moving his lips. She stared blankly as she realised there was no time for her to waste. Her scent filled her nose as she tried to pull away, her head shaking wildly as terror filled her insides. How she wished she could scream right now, she wished there was something she could do just to help herself or get some help. 

Dahlia had never thought of herself as weak, never thought that she could not do all the things everyone else could do, but in this moment she felt all of that. Pulling herself back from this man, she found the dark blonde man had such strength that she was unable to stop him from dragging her to the floor. She clawed at him with all the might she could muster, but he was quick to wrap his hands around her wrists and slammed them down on the ground. Even as she tried to fight him off of her, she could see his lips moving, she didn't recognise any of the movements until he suddenly stopped. 

Hvitserk had managed to sneak away from his brothers. He wanted to find something to call his own, pushing open a large heavy, he found himself in an untouched section of the castle. It was silent, mostly, there was a faint sound, it wasn't really obvious what it was but he followed the sound anyway. 

Looking around the open door, Hvitserk found himself staring at a young beautiful woman. Her bright green eyes instantly went wide, her eyes were the brightest feature, her skin was pale and her hair fair. The young prince headed towards the young woman, there was no sounds, no one was close and her silence made everything easier for him for she had not alerted any hidden guards at her disposal. 

"Keep quiet and I promise to let you live," the words left his mouth effortlessly. She would be his to take home, his own personal thrall. Hvitserk was excited at the prospect, someone to call his own, a female he would not need to share with another, but she would not be there to tie him to her. 

Yanking at her arms, Hvitserk was quick to grab her, his hands wrapping tightly around her arms and dragging her close, he couldn't help but smile as she tried to back away, her hair wild as she shook her head. Pulling her to the floor from the bed, Hvitserk was surprised she had not made a single sound yet. He used his strength against her, slamming her arms to her sides as he growled, "You will do well to stay silent. Stop struggling and it will hurt less."

He noticed her eyes staring at his lips, she didn't look him in the eyes, not even for a moment. Hvitserk stared down at her, he wondered why she had stayed silent for so long, surely she was not that naive to believe staying quiet was a noble act. Maybe she was praying to her Gods, hoping she'd be saved by a magical force. 

The young woman stopped her flailing as she examined him. Hvitserk could feel her eyes on him, it was a little strange, he'd been on many raids, they were filled with screams, begging and tears from the people around them. "Your family won't thank you for your silence. You will not be hailed a saviour," he hissed as he got closer to the face of the woman below him. 

Dahlia wished she knew how to handle this situation. Like with most things, her only option was to stay silent. The man had spoken again, but like before there was very little she could do about it. She looked away from his lips and into his eyes as he hovered extremely close to her own face. There was little golden flecks in his eyes, a beautiful green blue colour made the majority of his iris's, his eyes were like the ones she'd read about in fairy tales, beautiful and magical. She wondered what had happened in this man's life to make him behave in such a heartless manner. 

Still, Dahlia wasn't going to find any answers here, no kindness. 

Her body shook as she watched his lips move again. 

Suddenly, he grabbed her arms angrily, shaking her as he continued to talk, she could see the rage, the anger in his face as she stared up at him. 

"I'm going to make you beg me to stop, I'm going to hear your sweet voice beg until you finally beg for more." Hvitserk's words were not sweet, he was angry that this young noble woman wasn't begging for her life, a single sound had not passed her lips and it was riling him up. 

Pulling on her soft hair, Hvitserk yanked her head to the side trying to get any reaction for her. Yanking on her dress, he revealed her pale milky skin which was unblemished and untouched. She tried to cover herself but it only made his hunger for her more intense, his fingers clamping tightly her wrists and ripping her hands away. His frustration was growing when with every second, her silence was grating on his nerves. Hvitserk reached into his waistband and pulled out a small knife, placing it to her throat. He leaned close to her, his voice in a hiss as he narrowed his eyes at the young woman. "Beg."