~~11~~💛

Taehyung Pov~
I woke up but I was really surprised to see Y/n sleeping on my bedside.

Why does my heart beat faster when she is near me? Why do I become nervous when I talk to her? She is really aa Angel, she must be worried for me yesterday. Looking at her beautiful face makes me calm and happier. Every feature of her makes me want her more.

Am I starting to love her? Am I already in love with her?
~end of his Pov

Then you woke up suddenly feeling the sunrays on your face. You saw Tae sitting on the bed.

"Oh! Taehyung you're up!?" You said while keeping your hand hastily on his forehead to check if he was on fever.
"Thank God, the fever has gone now."

"Fever? I didn't know I was having a fever..." Tae said feeling confused.
"You were suffering from a very high fever, probably due to stress...but now you're okay" you said.

You then started walking out of his room.....when~
"Thank you for caring me" Tae said.

"If I wouldn't care, then who else is there in the house" you said.

Then you did you morning routine and went down to prepare breakfast.

~Your Pov
I was preparing breakfast.
Thank god that his fever came down, I was really worried, to be honest. Just then, I am really surprised to see Taehyung coming down and sitting on the dining table.
What happened to him? Has the fever done something to him? He usually never takes breakfast at home except for atleast 2-3 times before.......
~end of your Pov

You were wondering about when~
"Is the breakfast ready, I'm hungry!" Tae said to you with a smile.

"Oh! Yes, yes! Just a min" You said. Then you took the breakfast and gave him.

"Wow! Strawberry pancakes!!!" He said with a childish happy smile on his face.

He started eating with happiness and smile on his face.

You were amazed by this attitude of him. It was the first time you had seen this cute side of him.

"You should rest today at home.." you said.

Tae-"What about you?"

"I have an important surgery" you said.

"Oh!! Okay then.....Breakfast is really tasty. Thanks" he said when he suddenly kissed your cheek.

You blushed by his sudden action.
"Is he crazy or what? One sec a sweet person and the next moment, cold hearted...." You thought.

Then you got ready for going to the hospital. You saw Tae sitting on the couch as you made you way to the door.

"All the best for your surgery" he wished you.
"Thanks and stay well" you replied.

Time skip~ At the hospital.

It was already 3 hours since you were in the operation theatre. You were the main surgeon and Jungkook was your assistant.

Finally, you succeeded the surgery. It was a very difficult and complicated case but you made it.

You came out of the operation theatre with a satisfactory smile on your face. Seeing you, the patient's parents came rushing to you.

Patient's mom- Doctor! How is my daughter?

"There is no need to worry. The operation was very successful. And your daughter will be recovered within a two months.
She is out of risk now" you said while calming them down.

P/d- Thank you so much Doctor. You are really an Angel and a true healer. We are really obliged.

Y/n- Please, don't say it. It is my job.

Then you went to your cabin and changed your clothes.

At the gate, you saw Jungkook standing.

Y/n- Jungkook-ssi what are you doing here?
Jk- Y/n!! I was waiting for you.
Y/n- Let's go then.

On the way~
You and Jungkook were walking home together.

Jungkook then sighs heavily and said- "Y/n! Let me tell you away already. I had been keeping these words but I can't any longer....."

...............💜

Thank you, really thank you for reading this story🥺 I hope this isn't getting any boring or worse.  I really appreciate and thank you all for supporting me. Forgive my mistakes

See you in the next chapter!!