~~23~~💟

" Our baby is growing inside you, you need to be strong. I love you both" Taehyung said as he cried and caressed your face.

Then Jungkook came in suddenly.

"Don't worry, I believe the surgery will be a success. I'll be taking part too, as an assistant as I'm a surgeon specialist and I'll try my best too" he said as he looked at Y/n.

"She doesn't deserve this" Taehyung said.

"The operation will begin tomorrow 8 am. "

Jungkook said as he looked at Y/n and teared up. Then he went away.

The whole night Taehyung just stayed by your side and cried.
You didn't know that you were pregnant still now because you didn't wake up even once after you fainted.

Next day~
Taehyung felt a slight touch on him at 6 in the morning. He was spaced out but the touch brought him back to reality.

It was y/n!

Y/n was there with open and teary eyes. She looked really weak and sick. "I'm sorry" Tae said as he kissed her softly.

Then Y/n indicated him to take out her oxygen mask

"Why am I here?" you asked with a weak voice.

"Y/n ah you will be alright. Do you know, you're pregnant and there is a baby, our baby, growing in your womb." Tae said as he forced a smile.

"Really, I'm pregnant?" You asked in excitement but with a weak intent.

"But there's a bad news too... You have a tumor in your kidney."

You felt that your heart stopped beating and you body sank when you heard Taehyung's words.

"It's okay, because there will be a surgery and i believe everything will be okay. " Tae said as he tried to make Y/n relieved but he couldn't.

Y/n cried and cried. She was pregnant but she had a tumor which could be dangerous and may cause death.

At 7:50 am~
Y/n was being dragged out on a bed with wheels to be taken into the operation theatre.

"Jagiya, you must be strong. You must come back to normal for our baby and me. I believe you can fight against this because you're a strong woman." Tae said as he tried to control his tears and cheer up Y/n.

Tae caressed Y/n's face as he kiss her forehead lovingly, hoping that everything would be okay.

"Promise me you would remarry someone of your choice if I happened to leave this world. Because I don't want you to be alone" you asked Taehyung as you cried out.

"Jagiya, don't say like that...you'll never leave me and we will be happy again with our baby. I trust you. Everything will be okay.." Tae said as he cried togehter with Y/n.

It was already 7:56 am.

"Ma'am Y/n, it is time. We have to go inside now. " The nurse said as she took you inside.

" Bye Y/n,I'll be waiting for you" Tae said as your hand was slipping away from his. It felt like both of you were being seperated by someone which you didn't wish.

"Taehyung, don't worry! We will do our best" Jungkook assured him as he went in the operation theatre.

When the operation was about to start "Y/n ah, everything will be okay" Jungkook said to you as he got ready.

During the operation~
The operation was going all well. But suddenly something went wrong. You could feel your heart becoming weaker and your body stopping to work. But an instinct of yours kept you alive, thinking of your husband and your growing baby. You kept fighting but...........................

After 5 hours~
The operation theatre door finally opened.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💖

Don't forget to vote 😔✊🏻