𝟏| 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER ONE:

STOLEN IN THE NIGHT

IN A BIG CASTLE, a little boy stood beside a baby crib, staring down at it with a soft, gentle smile, a baby toy in his small hands

IN A BIG CASTLE, a little boy stood beside a baby crib, staring down at it with a soft, gentle smile, a baby toy in his small hands. The room was decorated in floral, many little baby dresses all colorful laid in a beautiful, giant closet.

"Once upon a time, there was a girl called Y/n."

Removing the toy away from his view, a baby girl was revealed with vibrant e/c eyes, staring back at her older brother with a bright, toothless smile. The two siblings smiled at each other before she let out a giggle.

Feet away from the siblings, stood their father, the king. He was watching his son interact with his daughter and his baby sister. He loved how she was only a few weeks old, and they already had such a great relationship.

"And she saw the world not always as it was, but as perhaps it could be, with just a little bit of magic."

Above her crib, little paper butterflies hung above her, all in different, vibrant colors. Just like her e/c orbs. The baby girl held her hand out towards them, near her older brothers direction, a little paper-made f/c butterfly between her tiny, soft fingers, similiar to the f/c butterfly that hung right in front of her gaze.

The king walked over to his children, chuckling softly at his youngest before picking her up, the three of them going outside on the balcony, looking over at the kingdom in front of them. The king kissed his daughters head, his other hand laying on his sons shoulder.

"To her father and brother, she was a princess."

As they stared out in the distance, a butterfly flew by the small family of three. It immediately caught the h/c attention. As it flew by them, the son and father talked to each other, her small, vibrant e/c eyes still on the fascinating flying insect.

🐭

"Not just because she had a title, and not just because she was treated like one. Nor had the perfect life, but she was the ruler of her own kingdom, which happened to be just a small little room where she slept in."

Y/n, still a baby, sat on a soft, fluffy carpet, her brother by her side. The two played with a little tea set of hers, which the baby would throw around, always making her brother laugh at her actions.

"With her older brother and father."

🐭