𝟕| 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞

CHAPTER SEVEN:

INSIDE THE CASTLE

ELLIOT, Y/N, AND their fairy godmother continued sitting in the greenhouse, watching as the pumpkin continued growing bigger and bigger

"I just thought, if it..." Y/n starts as the three of them start to lean back, upon the pumpkin getting in their faces. "If it does get much bigger..."

"Yes?" Fairy Godmother glanced at her. Elliot quickly grabbed Y/n's arm, pulling the girl away from the pumpkin, their fairy godmother standing up and following after them. The pumpkin was filling up the whole greenhouse, the three of them almost squished, their faces pressed up against the window.

"Is that what you meant to do?" Elliot questioned in frustration as they squished their way to the door.

"Do you think that's what I meant to do?" Fairy godmother questioned back. "Run! Run, darlings!"

The three all ran out of the greenhouse, the pumpkin now fully squished in, the greenhouse about to explode. Elliot kept a hand on Y/n's lower back, pushing her in front of him slightly.

"Take cover!" They all hid behind a wooden carriage that was full of hay, just as the greenhouse exploded.

Elliot and Y/n watched as magic flew around, the pumpkin turning into a beautiful, golden carriage.

"There!" Fairy godmother spoke, out of breath. "One carriage."

"You really are our fairy godmother." Elliot breathed out, still staring at the carriage with wide eyes.

"Of course. I don't go about transforming pumpkins for just anybody." Y/n smiled at her, Elliot giving her a little smile. "Now, where are those mice?"

"Mice?"

"Yes." The two followed after her. "Mice, mice, mice. There they are." Fairy godmother pointed her wand at the mice, magic hitting them. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

Y/n and Elliot watched with smiles as their friends turned into four beautiful white horses.

"Four white chargers."

"Gus-Gus, how fine you look!" Y/n smiled, petting horse Gus-Gus.

"But how did you..." Elliot trailed off, continuing to watch Y/n pet their friend.

"Now, where are we? Got carriage, horses... Footmen!"

The boy looked at fairy godmother curiously. "Footmen?"

Fairy godmothers gaze went to two lizards crawling on the ground. "Hello, lovely Mr. Lizard. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

They stared, watching the two lizards started turning into men.