Chapter twelve: Mysterious guy

It's been a week since Rachel's accident. Things seem to get normal for now. Rachel is getting healthier, the girls are going to school as always and Bella looks like she doesn't care about her parent's opinion. She is moving in Omar's apartment as if her life will get better. Sarah and Zoe still can't believe that she is planning to raise a child with that bastard but at least it's Bella's life and they don't give a shit about anything that is related to Omar.

On Monday morning, everyone is at school except Rachel, her mom decides to not let her go for a week which was in her advantage since she doesn't want to see anyone, especially Omar. There is mutual hate between them... She wants to ruin his life and he wants to make her regret her existence. The school bell finally rings and all the students in the hallway go to their classrooms.

"Zoe, tomorrow is Friday, right?"

Sarah whispers while taking notes in class and trying to not disturb the teacher but actually she doesn't even like her so she doesn't care if she hears them or not.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

Zoe looks at her in confusion while putting her pen down.

"Let's go out tomorrow night. Me, you, the boys and Rachel. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me but I'm not sure if Rachel would want to join us."

"She will. She hasn't left her house in days. I think Mrs. Shelden would let her go with us, she trusts us. Also, she would want Rachel to have some fun."

Zak hears them, turns back and asks:

"What are you talking about, girls?"

"I thought that we could go out tomorrow night. Rachel will come with us too."

As Sarah speaks the teacher gets angry at them for talking in her class and says with an irritated voice:

"What is more important than my class? May I know?"

"Nothing, Mrs. Martin."

There is a cold silence in the room, you can hear a pen dropping on the ground, the people in the class are staring at Sarah like they've never seen her before. In her mind she was cussing out everyone, but on the outside, she had to stay calm and be "cool" as she always seems like. And then Mrs. Martin breaks the silence with her words.

"I won't let anyone to disturb my class. You two, leave, right now!"

"With pleasure!"

Sarah leaves immediately without even thinking about it and slams the door. Zak follows her to the parking area.

"I thought that you care about your grades"

He says while searching for a cigarette in his pockets.

"I do but I didn't want to deal with that bitch. Anyways, I was saying that we should take Rachel out and have some fun. She must feel lonely at home."

Actually Rachel is feeling better at home. This year she hates everyone and everything and tries to avoid them so she is enjoying her stay there. Sarah hands him a cigarette and lights hers up.

"Thanks... Will Zoe and Leo be there too?"

"Yes. We could dance, drink, talk... and then maybe we could go to your place later, huh?"

This idea lights sparkles in his eyes even thinking about that part of the night makes him excited so he grabs her waist gently, pulls her closer and whispers in her ear:

"Sure, but don't blame me that you couldn't go home because you won't be able to walk afterwards"

Zak kisses her cheek. They see that the students leave school and understand that the last class ended. Not so long later Leo and Zoe walk out too and go towards them.