Chapter thirteen: Losing a friend or a lover?!

"I'm feeling the coldness through my bones, can't feel my legs, even my whole body. I can't tell if being alive in a warm house with your loved ones is better than knowing that you're gonna die leaving all your issuesbehindyour back... I can't tell.

As every teenage girl I had dreams too. One of them, the biggest dream of mine, was becoming a CEO of our business company like my dad. I was always his little princess, his precious one.

He always used to tell me 'My dear, you're the reason I became this successful. My family was poor and I barely had new clothes or shoes and never went to a cinema even once, that's why I started this business. I want you to be wise and take it when I die. Don't forget that you're loved with all my heart even when I'm not always next to you.'

He told me that because I was complaining about him not being home because of his business trips. Even though he is cheating on my mom with his secretary he is a great dad, not husband but dad.

My mom is not the dream wife either, she cheated on my dad too but I suppose that it didn't work out well between her and her lover so she is left alone now.

She can be very annoying sometimes especially when she starts talking too much but still, she is the best mom ever. She is taking care of me since I was born, she is like my best friend but the only difference is that I kept some things for myself because she is turning everything into lectures which was quite annoying. I still love her tho.

I have a brother too. He is 2 years older than me and doesn't live with us. When he turned 16 he decided to move out and proceed his life without us. I am the person who knows that he lives with his girlfriend, he never told our parents. Now he is about to become a computer engineer and is happy with her. They're probably going to get married but unfortunately, I won't be able to see it... at least not on earth.

For some people the reason for everything happening to me might seem stupid or unnecessary but no one actually knew what I was going through.

Yes, I like girls and yes, I am gay but I'm not ashamed of this. I didn't want people to know about it only because of one reason... people in my city are very homophobic. I mean, not all of them but still they are too much. I thought if I came out then they would exclude me from everything. They wouldn't talk to me as before, they wouldn't look at me as before, they wouldn't even count me as one of them. But finally... I am going to a place where I can be accepted as I am..."

Waking up Sarah feels pressure on herself. The headache keeps her in bed. Her eyes are red from crying all night. She's too weak to get up and do anything. The thought about Zak doesn't leave her mind even for a second. While a part of her wants him to call the other part knows that she is not ready to have a conversation with him. She's trying to understand him but she can't figure out why did he reacted like this, why didn't he listen to her... a lot of questions are going through her head. Sarah feels too lost in her feelings and thoughts...

Early in the morning Zak leaves his house and goes for a run as he always used to do. He is trying to keep Sarah out of his mind but he still can't forget what happened last night so he thinks that working out or keeping himself busy will distract him at least for a while.

Good hearted Zoe finally wakes up. As she goes to the bathroom she remembers about Rachel and decides to call her after the breakfast. She takes a quick shower and goes downstairs.

"Good morning, mom."

She greets her mother with a warm smile while sitting on the table.

"Good morning, sweetie. How did your night with your friends go?"

Her mom looks at her from the corner of her shoulder while making breakfast.

"It was good until Sarah's ex boyfriend showed up. Then things got... bad and we had to leave earlier than we planned."