Six and Percy

Found this on Pinterest :D

AN

HEY GUYS

I'm glad my story got views, but nobody commented :( Please comment so I can improve!

I'll try to update often, but I'll take longer if there are no comments

But here you go- Six and Percy ☺

-----------------------------------

SIX POV

(Pretend she had to pass through NY to get to Ohio)

UGGH, STILL NO NEWS ABOUT THE OTHER GARDE. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR NUMBER FOUR as soon as I got the third scar, that signified that Three was dead.

I sneak into internet cafés, browsing, and looking for paranormal activities, but the ones I found don't seem to be something that a Garde would do.

Suddenly, I see it.

It's an article about a John Smith, and a video of him flying out of the burning house, unhurt, with a girl in his hands.

The flying- telekinesis.

The resistance to fire- Lumen.

I know it. I'm gonna find him, and no more running away. I feel a surge of happiness, as the garde are about to come together to defeat those sh*tty Mogs.

-------------------------------------------

I need to pass New York to get to Ohio, ugggh. It's so crowded and noisy, I find it troublesome. I wish I could just use my telekinesis to lift myself up so that I don't have to endear tgese crowds. But it'll take too much energy.

I reach a slightly more deserted area where there is a tree i can go behind and become invisible.

I come out, invisible and dart around, careful not to knock anyone.

At the corner of my eye something catches my attention. A boy, with green eyes and black shaggy hair, runs quickly, with blood on his hands and a...wait! What's that in his hand? Is that a bronze sword?

He's definitely not a normal human. I look around and nobody seems to notice that a teenages has a sword and blood on his hands. Is it some type of trick? Have the Mogs somehow managed to blend in well?

I follow him, footsteps as agile as a gymnast.

I'm astonished by what I see.

It's a huge group of black dogs, coal black fur and beady red eyes. And there are about 25 of them.

My first instinct- Mog beasts.

But after analysing it, they don't seem Mogadorian. They seem almost...mythological.

But how?

Suddenly, I remember. Once, I asked Katarina what offspring a human and Loric would produce, and she said that they gave birth to wonderfully talented humans.

The greek gods.

If they are real, then it means that the monsters are real too.

I see the monsters charging for me and I let out a gasp.

On instinct, I call out lightning and it strikes the beast to dust.

The boy hears it and jumps around. He noticed the gasp and the lightning.

Oops.

--------------------

PERCY POV

AFTER THE GIANT WAR, I thought that the demigods could finally stop getting bothered by the monsters. But nooooo.