Thalia and Nine

HEY GUYS

Since nobody commented on who you want again

I'll just do Nine because like Thalia, he is equally badass, if not even more :D

NINE POV
After P.O.S. AND B.O.O.

FINALLY, AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF CAPTIVITY, I'M FREE. It's been so long since I saw daylight, and so long since I ate any food other than the Mog sh*t that they gave prisoners.

Since Johnny-boy's knocked out, I took it upon myself to go get food. Anyway, I guess I sort of owe him for helping me escape.

I went into the forest and started searching for any signs for wildlife that I could kill and cook for us to eat, using my telekinesis to clear my path.

After a while, I caught a few rabbits and decided that they were enough, and was about to go back when I heard voices.

I hear a rustle in the leaves nearby and hear a girl's voice.

"Aaaaah! A male!"

I whip around and see a large group of girls in silver parkas and armed with a bow and arrows quickly jump out, but they're not as fast as I am.

Suddenly, they fire a volley of silver arrows at me and on instinct, I use my telekinesis, such that when the arrows are a good 5 meters away from me, they turn around and I direct them toward the girls.

The ones who look younger scream and I demand, "Who the f*** are you?!"

A teenaged girl with black punk style hair, shocking electric blue eyes ,with a circlet on her head and in the same silver parka that the rest of the girls are also wearing, steps out and shouts at me, in a commanding tone,"Begone, foul male!"

While this girl is fairly good-looking, I decide that now is not the time for chatting and flirting with her.

"Well? I asked you first! Answer me or I'll send all these freaking arrows-may I remind you that you tried to kill me with these-at you!" I shout back. And just to emphasize my point, I bring the arrows closer, with a flick of my wrist.

The girls look even more scared.

The girl with the circlet glares at me and with a scream, she lifts up her spear and a bolt of lightning appears, on the spear. Shocked, I drop the arrows to the ground. I compose myself quickly after and bring out my pipe-staff, which I thankfully brought in case of an emergency.

"You wanna fight? Bring it on!" The girl shouts. She lunges forward and throws the charge spear at me, and I sprint quickly(with my super speed, that's an understatement), grab the spear with telekinesis and bring it to my hand, pointing it at her throat. "Who are you?!" She squeaks out.

I let the spear fall to the ground but still aim my pipe-staff at her throat. "Tell me first and I'll release you."

She sighs in defeat and says, "the Hunters of Artemis. We are a group of sworn maidens who follow Lady Artemis. And I am Thalia Grace, lieutenant of Artemis, Daughter of Zeus."

Wait, what? The greek gods exist? I remember Sandor telling me about them.

I decide to let her go and I bring my pipe-staff back to my hand, and walk away.

"Wait! But who the Hades are you?"

I whip my head around and say, "Nine. And I was never here. "

And using my antigravity legacy, I run and jump on the side of the trees, to make a dramatic entrance.

Thalia POV

WHO. WAS. THAT?

AT FIRST, I thought that that person-Nine?-could've been a demigod, but he didn't seem like one. And which demigod has the ability to move things with their mind? And which one has such speed?  Which demigod can walk on surfaces that aren't possible for the normal humans?

And most importantly, Which demigods use staffs in a way that is totally un-Greek or Roman?! AND LASTLY, WHO ON FREAKING GAIA HAS A NUMBER FOR A NAME?!

Guess I'll ask Lady Artemis about it later. She might know something.

Clash of 2 Worlds- Demigods meet the GardeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara