8) Rut pt. 1 (smut + fluff)

A/N: would you believe me if I said I've been procrastinating this smut for like 4-6 months? ☠️

I've been contemplating whether or not I should publish this ✊😔. And well, here we are. I didn't want to publish this tbh

Tags: Gay_Jo -idgaf_lames LeilaTheBread Theunknownstarx

• Wolf Hybrid! Namjoon
Doctor! Jin
• Top! Namjoon
• Bottom! Seokjin
• Edging kink
• Size kink
Degradation kink

POV: Reader
------------------

"Dr. Kim, are you done?" One of Seokjin's colleagues asked him.

Seokjin nodded. "Yes, I'm done. Can I leave now?" He asked, already exhausted. The colleague nodded and that's all Seokjin needed to just get the hell out of the place and leave.

It was later than late.

Upon stepping into the car, all Seokjin could think of was, how pissed Namjoon was going to be. He probably wouldn't talk to him for a week and sulk in a corner.

He could already imagine his deflated ears and the infamous sad pout, which made him feel worse. Today he surely was late.

Seokjin found Namjoon when he was injured, three years ago. He was in his wolf form. At first, Seokjin was freaked out. But then he looked into his puppy eyes which looked hurt, scared and in pain.

It melted his heart and so he brought him home and treated him. They've been close ever since. They are like best friends. Even if Seokjin was his owner, he treated Namjoon like a person.

Seokjin had to adopt him as there was a law for hybrids; if there was no one to adopt them, they'll be sent to the hybrid centre. And Namjoon just so happened to be a runaway hybrid from the same centre.

Just by looking into his eyes, Seokjin could tell that he didn't want to go back. So he officially became his owner. They've been the closest since then.

(The bond they have at present ^)

As Seokjin entered the apartment, he found it to be completely dark. No lights were on. Seokjin was confused. He turned the lights on and walked in.

The whole house looked isolated. What was more surprising was, Namjoon wasn't playing video games in the living room.

No matter how much Seokjin nagged him, Namjoon never went to sleep before midnight. And he'd play video games no matter what.